E30 Cabrio S38B38

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    :jizzinmypants:

    Great work buddy. Those x-braces are worth their weight in gold!

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpina
    replied
    Also the xbrace and strut,,
    incredible better feeling driving the car,,,,,,















    Leave a comment:


  • Alpina
    replied
    Bump to an old thread,,

    pictures,,,,,


    ok here is the difference between oem intake with MAF sensor and stainless steel 316 tube,, the outlet diameter of oem is 90 mm but the pipe is 88.9,, the inlet is similair



    as you can see the outer ring that connects the inntake airbox is just a lttle bit bigger vs the size that connects the rubber tube 95mm vs 90



    and here is a cheap solution ,, boght also an aluminium ring 2 pieces in 95 mm and cut them 16mm wide,, and then cut the one in half glued it on the stainless pipe,, and measured the other part and take 2 :hihi:




    You may also made these 2 fellas to get the box tightened to the airbox,,




    [/QUOTE]

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpina
    replied
    Originally posted by SchnellerVert
    Is that and Olds Cruiser in the background?



    I can remmber riding around with my Dad in ours. Learned how to drive in a beast like that.

    Nice vert only wish mine could look so nice. Not digging the gold wheels but hey to each their own. I would ask how the ride comfort is with 17's but from most pics I have seen of Icelandic roads they are smooth like the roads in Germany.


    No this is a BUICK CENTURY

    Leave a comment:


  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    Is that and Olds Cruiser in the background?



    I can remmber riding around with my Dad in ours. Learned how to drive in a beast like that.

    Nice vert only wish mine could look so nice. Not digging the gold wheels but hey to each their own. I would ask how the ride comfort is with 17's but from most pics I have seen of Icelandic roads they are smooth like the roads in Germany.

    Leave a comment:


  • Disaster Inc
    replied
    Originally posted by vlad
    why don't you paint the lower molding in white? I think it will look a lot better !
    +1 The rocker molding black with body color lowers just looks wrong. There's a cabby from Canada on here somewhere with the same issue. Nice car...

    Leave a comment:


  • So Live
    replied
    holy shit on thread bat man!

    I think you lost some ponies here:
    vs.

    Find some mandrel bend tubing!

    Killer build otherwise

    Leave a comment:


  • CorvallisBMW
    replied
    Originally posted by Alpina
    hello all.. soory for no-reply ,,being busy
    but have been taking care of my wheels ,,
    ,,i actually like it ........ A LOT


    DESTINATION -------------http://www.auto-tauber.de/
    I love the wheels, but I think they need a bit more tire to fill in the wheel wells.

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    why don't you paint the lower molding in white? I think it will look a lot better !
    I like new rims, although the color is a bit off

    but this cabrio is plain s-e-x







    should be awesome with the 17 staggered BBS RS !!!

    Last edited by vlad; 12-15-2007, 03:22 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • bergie_318is
    replied
    love it ! so much!

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpina
    replied
    hello all.. soory for no-reply ,,being busy
    but have been taking care of my wheels ,,
    ,,i actually like it ........ A LOT












































    DESTINATION -------------http://www.auto-tauber.de/

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    Cabriotico, I want to congratulate you. You've, officially, got one of my favorite Non-M E30s, ever.

    I love the details, extremely impressive. What all was involved in making the Nav work w/ your Becker TrafficPro? E30s don't have wheel speed sensors now, do they?

    EDIT: I just wish you'd swap the Reiger backside.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpina
    replied
    Originally posted by Cabriotico
    [ATTACH]7797[/ATTACH]

    Your car is totally unbeliveble.......

    JUST.............. stunning piece of beuty

    BRAVO BRAVO

    Leave a comment:


  • cactusjacks1
    replied
    Outstanding attention to detail!! The steering wheel is nice icing - ranks as one of my favorite cabrios. Was it an original M-Tech car?? I thought black went to Canada only.

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriotico
    replied
    Hokay its working....

    Leave a comment:

Working...