E30 Cabrio S38B38

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Cabriotico
    replied
    [ATTACH]7797[/ATTACH]

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriotico
    replied
    Originally posted by Alpina
    Hi,, 336 ???

    pics --- please
    don't have any resent pics...336 is 3.6 Liter engine in a 3-serie.

    i will try to post pics but dont no how

    Its on cardomain http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2057497

    Grtz

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    totally sick!!

    Leave a comment:


  • ajm-e30
    replied
    im nowlooking for a e30 cabrio now! dam you alpina dam you

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpina
    replied
    Originally posted by Cabriotico
    nice engine in a nice car....most be fun!! i have one and like the side ways drifthing too..:mrgreen:

    Hi,, 336 ???

    pics --- please

    Leave a comment:


  • Cabriotico
    replied
    nice engine in a nice car....most be fun!! i have one and like the side ways drifthing too..:mrgreen:

    Leave a comment:


  • z50_Jumper
    replied
    such an insane car! I never really liked cabbys much, but your car takes the cake.

    Leave a comment:


  • wickedE30
    replied
    Originally posted by Alpina
    Just use ,,,FORCE and bend it
    Thanks for the tip,if that works I'll finish doing my 5 lug.:-D

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpina
    replied
    Originally posted by wickedE30
    I just finished doing the front 5 lug of my 325is with e30 m3 strut towers,I also have those BBS style 5's in 17x8.Only promlem is up front the wheel rubs on the rattle spring/clip from the caliper,if I take the rattle spring/clip off there is no problem.Did you use a spacer?

    Just use ,,,FORCE and bend it

    Leave a comment:


  • DarkWing6
    replied
    Originally posted by madjurgen
    Whats your reasoning behind your opinion?

    I would say price for power...


    Baller car. I love it!

    Leave a comment:


  • wickedE30
    replied
    I just finished doing the front 5 lug of my 325is with e30 m3 strut towers,I also have those BBS style 5's in 17x8.Only promlem is up front the wheel rubs on the rattle spring/clip from the caliper,if I take the rattle spring/clip off there is no problem.Did you use a spacer?

    Leave a comment:


  • RedStar240
    replied
    i think i need some new underwear. nice car.

    Leave a comment:


  • Alpina
    replied
    Wheels

    Originally posted by LivingLegend06
    I feel dumb asking this, but what are the specs of those wheels, they look so good.

    8 @ front 215-40

    9 @ rear 245-35



    when drifting I have a 4 extra 8" BBS style 5 w/215-45 40lbs

    AND 1 extra 8" for sparetire

    Leave a comment:


  • LivingLegend06
    replied
    Originally posted by bmwm3n528
    If they're the 8"ers (Which I imagine they are) here's some info....

    17x8" "Style 5 - Cross Spoke Composite"
    5x120
    et20
    Modular (2 piece).

    Thanks, exactly what I wanted to know.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    Originally posted by LivingLegend06
    I feel dumb asking this, but what are the specs of those wheels, they look so good.
    If they're the 8"ers (Which I imagine they are) here's some info....

    17x8" "Style 5 - Cross Spoke Composite"
    5x120
    et20
    Modular (2 piece).

    Leave a comment:

Working...