• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by Aron Andrew View Post
    hahaha you guys really love sportmax!

Great for drifting, if you brake one, you just buy a new set!
    Or if you bought some nice quality rims, they wouldn't break in the first place?

Leave a comment:

• Bill-B
    replied
    My fenders are rolled and I have the H&R Race springs. I finally solved the rubing by gutting the car...everything behind the front seats but the door cards. A little more tail happy, but still is more fun than rubbing until I get some stiffer springs or coils

Leave a comment:

• Makster
    replied
    i had mine 195/50/15.

Leave a comment:

• LivingLegend06
    replied
    where exactly are you guys rubbing with the 225s? I keep wanting to put some meatier tires on when I get new wheels(defiantly not sportmaxes, probably 16x8 et20) but don't know how much work it will be to clear the 225s.

Leave a comment:

• sticksdaman
    replied
    Originally posted by TopOfTheLine89 View Post
    No, it looks hideus,I just liked the widened stance from the 0 offset at first. It still needs to be lowered i just keep putting it off.

where your fenders rolled when yours were rubbing? and what offset were your 15s? I have the 205-50-16 upfront now and hardly any rubbing at all, the only thing rubbing is the plastic guard that is hanging down in the wheel well that i need to fix.
    yea thats where mine was rubbing as well i just wanted to give u a heads up but it seems as though u got it covered

Leave a comment:

• euroshark
    replied
    Thread jack.

click to enlarge, tires are 225/50/16, the front rub bad so im looking for 2 205/50/16's
    I can't believe how far those stick out! You should recycle those (most scrap yards pay around 63 cents per pound for aluminum) and buy some BBS that fit correctly.

Leave a comment:

• Aron Andrew
    replied
    hahaha you guys really love sportmax!

Great for drifting, if you brake one, you just buy a new set!

Leave a comment:

• TopOfTheLine89
    replied
    Originally posted by sticksdaman View Post
    this looks good to you?

id MUCH prefer a set of b caps .....pink ones even

oh and fyi i think you will still be rubbing with the 205 50 16s
    kuz i had a bit of rubbing with my 205 50 15s
    No, it looks hideus,I just liked the widened stance from the 0 offset at first. It still needs to be lowered i just keep putting it off.

where your fenders rolled when yours were rubbing? and what offset were your 15s? I have the 205-50-16 upfront now and hardly any rubbing at all, the only thing rubbing is the plastic guard that is hanging down in the wheel well that i need to fix.
    Last edited by TopOfTheLine89; 09-07-2007, 10:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• sticksdaman
    replied
    Thread jack.

click to enlarge, tires are 225/50/16, the front rub bad so im looking for 2 205/50/16's
    this looks good to you?

id MUCH prefer a set of b caps .....pink ones even

oh and fyi i think you will still be rubbing with the 205 50 16s
    kuz i had a bit of rubbing with my 205 50 15s

Leave a comment:

• euroshark
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
    For the price of two sets of Sportmax, you could actually buy one nice set of rims.
    Word.

Leave a comment:

• Digitalwave
    replied
    Originally posted by Bill-B View Post
    I like cheap, so I am thinking of picking up a set of 501's soon too lol
    For the price of two sets of Sportmax, you could actually buy one nice set of rims.

Leave a comment:

• Bill-B
    replied
    I like cheap, so I am thinking of picking up a set of 501's soon too lol

Leave a comment:

• Bill-B
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 8atman
    replied
    Originally posted by E-rich View Post
    every time another set of sportmax's are installed on a e30. god creates a another kitten
    Thats actually a fact.

Leave a comment:

• TopOfTheLine89
    replied
    Originally posted by E-rich View Post
    fuckin going mudding!!!! would look good dropped with flares though. or exstensive rolling
    i just can't stay out the the corn fields and such so i figured id make my car more suitable for it....ill lower it next paycheck but first i need to find some smaller tires for up front.

what size tires are you running?

Leave a comment:

Working...
X