Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

washed and waxed the e30 today (56k killer)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

washed and waxed the e30 today (56k killer)

photobucket reszed my pictures and made them look crappy, but the car is so clean, and so red.

and so high.....

looks good matt
    BEERTECH

Comment

Matt, what the hell man. Your car is very clean but those pictures suck and do not do it justice.
      ________
      volcano vaporizer
      Last edited by Wes325; 01-22-2011, 12:32 PM.
      - 318is 4 life

Comment

What the hell? Your E30 isn't camoflage, no need to try and hide it with every object in your driveway.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

yeah, that third pic is funny!

Comment

looks nice and clean, but i think you should get rid of the pinstrip, but that is just my opinion.

Originally Posted by Rob
            fucking hell, your car is cleaner in the damn snow than mine ever has been in perfect weather. sedans own me.

Comment

good paint but looks like a Cross Country E30 :P

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                What the hell? Your E30 isn't camoflage, no need to try and hide it with every object in your driveway.
                Originally posted by Gruelius
                and i do not know what bugg brakes are.

Comment

Shiny paint. Dont worry, almost everyone here had a 4x4 at some point (except for those who bought modded cars).

Get some pics out in the open then send them to one of us and we will resize them to a good internet size with a program like ImageReady that wont make them look all freaky.
                  Im now E30less.
                  sigpic

Comment

that plate filler looks good on your car.

shiny..wish I were home to wax my car....speaking of which...when I get home im going to have to start all over on the wax job

clay clean polish wax wax....oh well, worth it in my eyes :P
                    R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

dude I know what you were going for with the pics threw the trees and plants I tired that also didnt come out well either..maybe dandilions will look good.

what type of tires do you run? i dont think my Khumo's would hold my car like that if it was perpindicular to the ground!

Comment

Actually, I think he's just trying to hide the damage the tree did to the back end.

But yeah, we only did a quick clean/polish/wax job to get rid of some fading, worked surprisingly well, especially on the hood and roof.

Used the Meguiars Deep Crystal three-step system, with Gold Class wax. I only used the Cleaner Wax on the doors and fenders, though, because they weren't bad and we were running short on time.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

if you didn't clean your rims already clean them. If you did i would consider re-painting them. I think that would make your car look alot better IMO. What is up with the weird pictures??

Comment

Working...
                          X