First display of my 91 318i 4dr

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First display of my 91 318i 4dr

I've been actively lurking this forum for a coupole years now, but decided to finally post my ride. When I picked it up it had 89,xxx miles on it and in mint condition. I crashed it 12/05 and destroyed a good portion of the front end. I rebuilt it myself and now have 121,xxx miles on it, running like a champ.

I recently put the Taurus side skirts on the car and decided to take photos. I will be installing an Mtechnic II front valance soon, respraying the car, and swapping in some new shocks/springs soon. I'll update that as it comes. For now, here's my e30:

1991 BMW E30 318i sedan
    2005 Kawasaki 636cc ZX6-R

PNWRiders.com

Glad you decided to post her up.

Nice car to put in ur nice looking garage

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

The side skirts kind of look backwards? Not feeling the stance, rims, or all the parts missing from the front end...

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Yeah you need a front lip, that would help %100. But still, there is something I like about a 4dr e30. Like a mini e28.
        Yours truly,
        Rich
        sigpic
        Originally posted by Rigmaster
        you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Are those the Ford side skirts? clean car btw, get a front lip on and it will be so much nicer.

Comment

Originally posted by z50_Jumper View Post
            Are those the Ford side skirts? clean car btw, get a front lip on and it will be so much nicer.
            Yes, those are the recently added Ford sideskirts. Thanks, I may add pictures of the interior/engine if I get a chance, they're also in great condition. I'll be adding a valance most likely next month which should help a lot.
            1991 BMW E30 318i sedan
            2005 Kawasaki 636cc ZX6-R

PNWRiders.com

Comment

Working...
            X