No announcement yet.

r3ved my car

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i mean before and after pics as in, before i fixed the car. and after i fixed the car.

im gonna go continue working on it. still waiting for my fucking bumper strips.

Comment

dude, you have said you are gonna have pictures tomorrow every single day. just post them already. I don't care what it looks like fixed, there are 1000 threads with pictures of non-fucked up E30s, I just want to see the fucked up ones.

Comment

Originally posted by LivingLegend06 View Post
        dude, you have said you are gonna have pictures tomorrow every single day. just post them already. I don't care what it looks like fixed, there are 1000 threads with pictures of non-fucked up E30s, I just want to see the fucked up ones.
        hey buddy, ever think of the fact that i dont have a camera readily available to me? chill out. i didnt know my car was that big of a deal to you..

Comment

Now would be a good time to paint your hood.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
            Now would be a good time to paint your hood.
            its not worth painting. theres bondo on it. im just gonna snag an alpine hood from the junkyard. im tired of the black hood now. it was alright at first now it just seems tacky to me. plus im going a different route with the car now.

back to white hood, smoked lights and another vr lip.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse30 View Post
              hey buddy, ever think of the fact that i dont have a camera readily available to me? chill out. i didnt know my car was that big of a deal to you..
              It sounded like you were already putting your car back together, once you finish that its a little late to take before pictures, so I assumed you had already taken them. My mistake, I don't mean to sound pushy.

Comment

Originally posted by LivingLegend06 View Post
                It sounded like you were already putting your car back together, once you finish that its a little late to take before pictures, so I assumed you had already taken them. My mistake, I don't mean to sound pushy.
                i got the wrong bumper strips. so im getting the right ones tomorrow. im gonna borrow my girlfriends camera so i can post the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
                  Now would be a good time to get driving lessons.
                  Current Cars
                  2014 M235i
                  2009 R56 Cooper S
                  1998 M3
                  1997 M3

Comment

No pics...no care

Comment

pics.

Click image for larger version

Name:	crash.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.0 KB
ID:	7103398

Name:	crash 2.jpg
Size:	29.1 KB
ID:	7103399

Name:	crash 3.jpg
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	7103400

Name:	gmr.jpg
Size:	50.2 KB
ID:	7103401

and dave, gtfo

Comment

Not too bad. Still sucks though. I bet the tire on the pass side hit the fender lip. You would not have heard it because of all the other stuff going on. Look at your tire to see if it has marks from where it hit the fender.

Good luck with the fix.
                        Originally posted by cabriodster87
                        "Honey? What color is this wire? Is it the same as that one? Are you sure? I don't believe it. OK, it works. Thank you sweetie."
                        Originally posted by Kershaw
                        i've got a boner and a desire to speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike325 View Post
                          Not too bad. Still sucks though. I bet the tire on the pass side hit the fender lip. You would not have heard it because of all the other stuff going on. Look at your tire to see if it has marks from where it hit the fender.

Good luck with the fix.
                          thats my guess too. i cant see any marks on tire or wheel.

its not all that bad, im going to hold off on the fenders just cause there are other issues that need to be resolved with the car first.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse30 View Post
                            thats my guess too. i cant see any marks on tire or wheel.

its not all that bad, im going to hold off on the fenders just cause there are other issues that need to be resolved with the car first.
                            dude, you crashed it and it still looks better than my car.

Comment

Originally posted by e30devo View Post
                              dude, you crashed it and it still looks better than my car.
                              idk about that one. regardless your's is still faster.

i still have a long way to go with this car.

Comment

shits wizzzeak.

Comment

Working...
                                X