Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Here is my baby!

Hey guys,

My name is Manos and I'm from the other side of the pond (Greece), but I really like this forum and I frequently read it. I didn't register for posting until now because my English could be a helluva lot better, but I'm working on this!

I own a 318i Euro which has an M40 engine (most of you guys probably never saw one of those and frankly you aren't missing much) with a list of tweaks and mods so extensive that would probably make a track day japanese car jealous. I got inspired for a lot of things from here. It lacks the lot of power of a I6 engine, but for my use (99.5% city driving) it is more than enough.

Anyway, here she is:

It's not an old car. It's an old friend.

Nice e30... some people may ask if you'll sell your analog clock. Welcome to R3Vlimited!
    Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Yes!! body colored kidneys. Car looks good, but could be lowered some.

1992 BMW 325iC
      1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
      1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

did you have "pimp my ride" do your seats?

Comment

you had the standard seats recovered? Why? IMO sports are so much better.

The eyebrows and body colored kidneys are not my style either. Clean car though.

Comment

God would never have seats like that....

otherwise nice car
            www.ryanwhopkins.com

Comment

Originally posted by ToplessE30 View Post
              Nice e30... some people may ask if you'll sell your analog clock. Welcome to R3Vlimited!
              What for? Analog clocks are not hard to find, at least here that is...I've seen plenty in eBay too.

Thanks! :)

Originally posted by E30 Reaktionär View Post
              Yes!! body colored kidneys. Car looks good, but could be lowered some.
              It is lowered over stock, 40mm front and rear, that's about 1,5 inch I think. It is actually very low for the roads we have here, I've already damaged two exhausts by hitting down on the road because of bumps and holes! My oil pans are just lucky still!

PS. there is no thing as 'smooth tarmac' over here.

Originally posted by LivingLegend06 View Post
              you had the standard seats recovered? Why? IMO sports are so much better.
              We both agree, but I couldn't find sport seats here after looking for 6 months! The original fiber was pretty much destroyed so I was left with either the choice of recovering the original seats or buying aftermarket sport seats, which is not my thing, so I went for the first choice.

In the future I may install two front sport seats from an E36 or E46 though!

Originally posted by speedhop View Post
              God would never have seats like that....
              You see, nobody can understand what God's thinking.

Thanks everyone! :)
              Last edited by God; 08-12-2007, 02:54 PM.

Comment

Uhh, I'd drop the colored kidneys as well. Blacked out ftw.

Comment

Spouch, your username cracks me up. Is it pronounced like "pooch" or like "pouch"?

Comment

Car looks great man. Seats are up for debate but I think its pretty sharp.

Originally posted by Mr. Anderson View Post
                    Spouch, your username cracks me up. Is it pronounced like "pooch" or like "pouch"?
                    way to be on topic
                    HDE30 <3

Comment

Haha, I love when people pronounce it "Spoooch" I pronounce it "SssPouch"

Comment

car looks good except for two tone seats.
                        Continuous For Sale Thread
                        323i s50

Comment

I dig the body colored kidneys but not the eyebrows (along with most American e30 owners)

Comment

i think it would look cleaner if you cleaned the interior with something like windex to cut out all that armor-all... the shininess of the surfaces doesn't look to hot. IMHO.

Comment

Originally posted by luTTz View Post
                              i think it would look cleaner if you cleaned the interior with something like windex to cut out all that armor-all... the shininess of the surfaces doesn't look to hot. IMHO.
                              Hm, that's actually Meguiar's interior spray. I certainly would like something clean and not too shiny, but all of the cheaper sprays I've ever tried are even worse! And smell like...well, very bad.

I'll check to see if I can find Windex stuff here, thanks for the tip!

Comment

Working...
                              X