i picked this little monster up two miles from my house this morning. Its an 89 auto ix. i got a great deal on it but there are plenty of problems. The main thing is it does not shift into anything but Reverse http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=93244 . It looks great but every panel has some pretty big size dents or scratches on it. The skirts and flares are the best part of the body so thats lucky. i am pretty sure i will part it out. I hate to part out a rust free diamondswartz ix but it has way to many things wrong with the body to make it worth my time and the tranny probably needs a change. The best part about gettting this car was i had to drive it home 2 miles backwards. I was driving on normal roads doing about 25-30 in reverse. A cop did stop me, what are the odds, but he just looked confused and told me to get a tow truck. I just waited 5 min and went on my way, laughing the whole time. I am sure i can make close to what i picked it up for on the wheels alone, they are nice with brand new tires. I suppose spacers will be needed for you non ix'ers. I will be making a for sale thread soon enough, but PM me if you want to buy anything.