1st Annual Tail of the Dragon *PICS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1st Annual Tail of the Dragon *PICS*

Hey guys, post your pics and videos here!

pfft, am i the only one that thinks this kind of thing is weird... maybe a little rude even?

and there wasnt a 318is in 86

Comment

i might be a little out of the loop but that is tail of the dragon?
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by xLibelle View Post
        pfft, am i the only one that thinks this kind of thing is weird... maybe a little rude even?

and there wasnt a 318is in 86
        why is it rude? and i call my 86 318 an "is" because i have put everything i can think of on it from an "is"

Comment

Originally posted by Wishno87 View Post
          i might be a little out of the loop but that is tail of the dragon?
          318 (or maybe more or less) turns in 11 miles

Comment

Website
            It is fun - I went through it on my way (and way back from) to Florida to help a friend move once. Good times.. even in my '88 Integra.

On my way back, it was turning dusk - and the mist of the smoky mountains was magical to behold.
            I dream of taking my e30 there when it's operable again. (mid-project)
            -----Zen and the Art of e30 Maintenance - / - Zen TOC - / - Zen Summary

Comment

Originally posted by 86_318is View Post
              why is it rude? and i call my 86 318 an "is" because i have put everything i can think of on it from an "is"
              even the m42?

I'll stay out of it and let those with pictures make the choice. Its in my opinion that if i had pictures of this event, i wouldn't want your nobody name as the thread starter. Aparently, you had nothing to do with the event - if you did, you'd have posted pictures instead of ask for them.

Comment

Will have pics and teaser vid here soon :)

Comment

I hope eveyone will post what they have. My dumbass left my camera back at the campsite on BOTH runs. I didn't get jack shit in pics so I need to steal some off this thread.

Comment

yah i have good ones and video

Comment

Here are mine

85 325e 2.7 ITB'd stroker

Comment

Working on full video... then will mess with photos later :)

Comment

i love how such a simple thread turns into a pissing contest, its all about who has the most posts, and yada yada yada

Comment

So we had about 10 cars at the peak. Most cars spent both Friday and Saturday night at Look Rock Campground and we did a couple dragon runs and rode up and down the skyway. So be on the lookout next year to bring your e30 out to the 2nd annual South East e30 Rally.

Video:

Comment

Pictures:

and

and

and

and

Working on more!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X