1st Annual Tail of the Dragon *PICS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by atomic View Post
    The next we need to pm with each other to set a for sure date but post another date for him to show up by himself..... What ticked me off the most was his speeding through the camp ground Sat. evening .... 15mph means just that not 35mph !!!
    I thought that you were going to make it know to him that you were there, guess you didnt.......

Comment

so like... what am i missing :) hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by 86_318is View Post
        I thought that you were going to make it know to him that you were there, guess you didnt.......

I didn't want to waste my time with you any longer ! and yes I know who you are so dont play stupid....

Comment

I didn't want to waste my time with you any longer ! and yes I know who you are so dont play stupid....
          lol, but yet you acted like you didnt know me when you were there? if your not going to waste your time on me anymore then dont say anything about me from this point on.....

Comment

Originally posted by dinanm3atl View Post
            what is the magic and mischief story... i am totally missing it

He seemed cool...

To put it simple...... He started a dragon fund up for people to give him a total $200 as it was something he needed so he could pay someone to fill in for him at work. And once it became a bash fest with R3V and even was banned over it in the end, and before being banned that he turned it on everyone saying it was a school project for phsycology class to see everyones reaction.... He is now 86 318is

Comment

yea...I remember this.....

freeloaders get on my nerves. Whats wrong with EARNING something. Sorta glad I didnt meet the guy.

and his location is portugal!!! hahaha....get real

Comment

lol, but yet you acted like you didnt know me when you were there? if your not going to waste your time on me anymore then dont say anything about me from this point on.....

Comment

Originally posted by jex View Post
                  yea...I remember this.....

freeloaders get on my nerves. Whats wrong with EARNING something. Sorta glad I didnt meet the guy.
                  actually, you did meet me...

Comment

dang...Im getting nauseous.

I still feel the same. Had I known, I probably would have mentioned it that night. I try to be straight up with ppl.

Anyways, there is no sense in beating a dead horse. Honestly, everyone I met Saturday was cool....at least the part I saw of them.

Now we just need to prepare for the next one!
                    Last edited by jex; 08-20-2007, 07:03 PM.

Comment

Just go ahead and make yourself known to everyone and stop acting like a freeloader. I bet you didnt even pay for your campsite that night too... But honestly I wasnt going to be an ass that night as I had just met the other guys and just really didnt want to ruin their camping trip and ride over you and your stupid shit. But next time if need be I will not be forgiven if needed... So just go ahead and do all of us a favor and DO NOT EVEN PLAN ON COMING on the fall ride as most of the others will agree !!!

Comment

Originally posted by jex View Post
                        dang...Im getting nauseous.

anyways...I still feel the same. Had I known, I probably would have mentioned it that night. I try to be straight up with ppl.
                        Actually I brought it up later that night and we all had a laugh about it around the campfire.

Whether or not you believe the guy's story he at least made the effort to show up driving from Helen, GA when half the people on the list didn't even come. Which means if you didn't believe his story he came up with the cash to make it up one way or another.

Thought I must admit Jeff, you did tear out of the campsite which could have made the group look bad provided the trouble I went through to make sure the ranger was cool with the group taking over their site. Next time I ask you take some lessons from Ely and at least wait until you hit the parkway before you decide to raise hell.

I would have mentioned Sat. but I forgot all about it until atomic mentioned again. Next time be more corteous around the park area.

Just go ahead and make yourself known to everyone and stop acting like a freeloader. I bet you didnt even pay for your campsite that night too... But honestly I wasnt going to be an ass that night as I had just met the other guys and just really didnt want to ruin their camping trip and ride over you and your stupid shit. But next time if need be I will not be forgiven if needed... So just go ahead and do all of us a favor and DO NOT EVEN PLAN ON COMING on the fall ride as most of the others will agree !!!
                        No need to get all worked up over this Wes. I told them they could sleep in my tent for free since I wasn't using it.

I think honestly Jeff and Kyle were probably the youngest guys there and you could tell. The best thing we can do is lead by example IMO. Overall I didn't have a problem with them being there and I wouldn't mind them coming again provided they be a little more considerate when it comes to driving around the campsite / park areas.
                        Last edited by RobertK; 08-20-2007, 07:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post

Whether or not you believe the guy's story he at least made the effort to show up driving from Helen, GA when half the people on the list didn't even come.
                          this is a GREAT point! The turnout was good and I had a blast, but it would have been sick if EVERYONE had shown up as planned.

Comment

Hopefully the fall rally everyone will show up

Can a mod please delete all the fluff?

This is a pic thread.

Comment

i plan on being at the next one, so if you (Atomic) want to say something then, i'll be there, until then keep my name out of your mouth please, i never did anything to you to be such a dick..........

Comment

i plan on being at the next one, so if you (Atomic) want to say something then, i'll be there, until then keep my name out of your mouth please, i never did anything to you to be such a dick..........
                                Dude, chill out. He's just pissed because he doesn't have as many online personas as you.
                                '89 325is S50 Track Montser
                                '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Working...
                                X