Some finishing touches...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Lof8
    replied
    Beautiful!

    Leave a comment:


  • speedhop
    replied
    Great job with the car!!

    BBS ftw

    Leave a comment:


  • FL318is
    replied
    Car looks amazing!

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    Guest replied
    hott

    what wheels are those? 5 lug swap?

    Leave a comment:


  • BimmerToad
    replied
    Thanks for the good words. The skirts are the optional iS side skirts, which I think were standard (?) on the E30 tourings.

    I should get around to updating my sig ... it's a dirty pic from about a year ago. Still grinning from that pic though since that white E36 behind me was supercharged and on R comps :D (when his tires warmed up, he was able to make the pass :( )

    Leave a comment:


  • AlarmedBread
    replied
    Looks great!

    Happy feet graffiti FTMFW

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    awesome car!

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree18is
    replied
    DAYUM! its looks so mean, make a new sig, it doesnt even look like the same car.
    PROPS! so so clean.

    what kind of skirts?

    Leave a comment:


  • golde30
    replied
    looks good. i miss my e30.

    Leave a comment:


  • BimmerToad
    started a topic Some finishing touches...

    Some finishing touches...

    Added a BBS rear spoiler (thanks Yan ;)) and a set of touring/iS side skirts to the 24v'd 318iS over the weekend and decided to snap some pics in the desert east of San Diego. IMHO the skirts really tie in the whole look of the car. I had them lying around my garage for a while, and now realize I should have put them on sooner.











    Last pic was snapped at the modern day ruin that is the Salton Sea. I thought some post-apocalyptic style subject matter would be a good addition, but I got there too late in the day. Car has been running issue free, other than it's demand for tires, fuel, and brake pads :D
Working...