Some finishing touches...

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30sd
    replied
    puke

    Leave a comment:


  • BimmerToad
    replied
    Originally posted by ///M0F01SD
    Damn your car looks good. What's the offset on these wheels?

    Rey
    BTW-whatever happened to those magnesiums you had (i know old news, just wondering tho)
    Rey:

    Offset on the RZs is 20

    I sold the 16" BBS GT goodness to a guy from Long Beach off S14.net with a lachs M3

    Leave a comment:


  • OOMPH!
    replied
    nice BBS spoiler!

    Leave a comment:


  • ///M0F01SD
    replied
    Originally posted by BimmerToad
    16x7.5" 5x120 BBS RZs being held in by E30 M3 hubs F/R
    Damn your car looks good. What's the offset on these wheels?

    Rey
    BTW-whatever happened to those magnesiums you had (i know old news, just wondering tho)

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    Very nice Todd. The RZs work so nicely.

    Leave a comment:


  • Court M3
    replied
    hot looking car! BBS FTW

    Leave a comment:


  • Ben Carufel
    replied
    Looks like shit Todd.

    Leave a comment:


  • BimmerToad
    replied
    Originally posted by bmw_e30
    Correction: It's called "Infineon Raceway" now. And Laguna Seca's official name is "Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway".
    bah, those names change when ever someone shells out enough cash to call them different

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by BimmerToad
    Thanks guys. An iS lip would make the car more aggressive in the front, but the i lip w/ the skirts seem to line up fairly well. I think overall the car could use a bit of rake.



    Laguna and Sears Point are at the top of my list of tracks I need to go to. I probably can't make SOW with school starting back up, but we'll see.
    Correction: It's called "Infineon Raceway" now. And Laguna Seca's official name is "Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway".

    Leave a comment:


  • BimmerToad
    replied
    Thanks guys. An iS lip would make the car more aggressive in the front, but the i lip w/ the skirts seem to line up fairly well. I think overall the car could use a bit of rake.

    Originally posted by bmw_e30
    I just got back from Laguna Seca a few days ago.

    Man, what a fucking legendary track it is.

    I'll be back at Willow Springs in the next month or so running SOW. You should come with the Persian terrorist.
    Laguna and Sears Point are at the top of my list of tracks I need to go to. I probably can't make SOW with school starting back up, but we'll see.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw_e30
    replied
    Originally posted by BimmerToad
    2 years ago?

    I had the M52 in the car when we did HTM back in February.

    I just got back from Laguna Seca a few days ago.

    Man, what a fucking legendary track it is.

    I'll be back at Willow Springs in the next month or so running SOW. You should come with the Persian terrorist.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mystikal
    replied
    God I love this car.

    Jay

    Leave a comment:


  • BimmerToad
    replied
    Originally posted by bmw_e30
    I like it.

    When did you put an M50/S50 in there?
    2 years ago?

    I had the M52 in the car when we did HTM back in February.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmw_e30
    replied
    I like it.

    When did you put an M50/S50 in there?

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    Originally posted by Digitalwave
    Looking gorgeous man. Just wish it had a bigger front lip.
    don't change to a bigger lip, it wouldn't go flush with the skirts...the body is simply perfect

    Leave a comment:

Working...