No announcement yet.

Some finishing touches...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks guys. An iS lip would make the car more aggressive in the front, but the i lip w/ the skirts seem to line up fairly well. I think overall the car could use a bit of rake.

Originally posted by bmw_e30 View Post
    I just got back from Laguna Seca a few days ago.

Man, what a fucking legendary track it is.

I'll be back at Willow Springs in the next month or so running SOW. You should come with the Persian terrorist.
    Laguna and Sears Point are at the top of my list of tracks I need to go to. I probably can't make SOW with school starting back up, but we'll see.
    San Diego BMW repair -> Jake @ www.littlecarshop.com Great guy :up:

Comment

Originally posted by BimmerToad View Post
      Thanks guys. An iS lip would make the car more aggressive in the front, but the i lip w/ the skirts seem to line up fairly well. I think overall the car could use a bit of rake.

Laguna and Sears Point are at the top of my list of tracks I need to go to. I probably can't make SOW with school starting back up, but we'll see.
      Correction: It's called "Infineon Raceway" now. And Laguna Seca's official name is "Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway".

Comment

Originally posted by bmw_e30 View Post
        Correction: It's called "Infineon Raceway" now. And Laguna Seca's official name is "Mazda Laguna Seca Raceway".
        bah, those names change when ever someone shells out enough cash to call them different

Comment

Looks like shit Todd.

Comment

hot looking car! BBS FTW
            Continuous For Sale Thread
            323i s50

Comment

Very nice Todd. The RZs work so nicely.
              Trevor Ely
              '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
              '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

Originally posted by BimmerToad View Post
                16x7.5" 5x120 BBS RZs being held in by E30 M3 hubs F/R
                Damn your car looks good. What's the offset on these wheels?

Rey
                BTW-whatever happened to those magnesiums you had (i know old news, just wondering tho)
                "Simply because you can breathe doesn't mean you're ALIVE or that you really LIVE...." - Rise Against

Comment

nice BBS spoiler!

SOLD: My feature http://www.stanceworks.com/2012/04/a...ss-bmw-e30-m3/

Comment

Originally posted by ///M0F01SD View Post
                    Damn your car looks good. What's the offset on these wheels?

Rey
                    BTW-whatever happened to those magnesiums you had (i know old news, just wondering tho)
                    Rey:

Offset on the RZs is 20

I sold the 16" BBS GT goodness to a guy from Long Beach off S14.net with a lachs M3

Comment

puke
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X