I don't do this much, but I'm bored

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't do this much, but I'm bored

A recent picture of my shark. I sold my E28 and have been so depressed at my new daily driver that I've just been crying myself to sleep every night... I think I'm recovering though... slowly.

She just got Bilstein Sports and H&Rs, along with the wheel and tire package from the E28. Immediate plans are to remove the rest of the purple window tint; replace the clutch slave and master cylinders as well as fit a custom stainless clutch line that I had built; fit my 750il front brakes and stainless brake lines; have my early 533i head redone and install that shit (272 cam instead of the stock Euro 264), and a whole bunch of other little stuff... I was going to postpone most of this stuff and start painting her but I changed my mind, she's just too awesome not to drive while the weather is still good.

So awesome in fact, that I am selling that fucking Audi that I just got for a daily and I'm just gonna drive the 6 and wait until I find a good deal on a decent 318i or 325e to drive this winter. Then next spring, project 335i II begins!

'88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Dude, it looks damn good!
    Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

That car is so nice, I can look past the awful color...
      Originally posted by Simon S
      When a dream is a dream for too long - it becomes a fantasy..

Comment

I love it. That color is perfect on that car. So clean.

Those wheels are choice! I want them on my e30. Makes me want to do a five lug swap.

Comment

im liking e28's more and more. They can easily pull off 18's
          http://bbswheels.blogspot.com

Comment

Damn dude, that sucks you sold the E28. Yours looked really nice too. That euro 6 is pretty freakin' awesome though. It was on roadfly for a while right?

I'm picking up a wrecked 83 533i tomorrow. I also have an 89 325i 4dr. lying around with suspension work and big sways minus the engine and tranny. I work at a machine shop. Put all 3 together... hehehe
            Originally posted by BillBrasky
            E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
            1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
            1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
            1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
            2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Originally posted by ryno View Post
              im liking e28's more and more. They can easily pull off 18's
              That's an E24, bud.

Comment

Looking good, just needs a respray and a turbo kit. :)
                :: PNW Crew ::
                '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Color is fine - the Germans put some crazy color combos on these era cars - having something other than silver/red/black is awesome - sets your car apart. I love 6er's!
                  Aaron

Comment

Love the car and the color.

1992 BMW 325iC
                    1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
                    1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I love it!!! How much do those cars weigh? They have M30s right?

Comment

Nice, if i bought something other than an e30 that would be it, if i could even find one.
                        97 tacoma 5 spd 4 cylinder
                        2001 330ci 5 speed
                        83 733i 5 speed, (FS)

Comment

Originally posted by TopOfTheLine89 View Post
                          Nice, if i bought something other than an e30 that would be it, if i could even find one.
                          There is a nasty one on eBay right now for under $3k in Dayton - a lot wrong with it, but has euro bumpers and factory recaros...

item #180151416022
                          Aaron

Comment

Originally posted by Tavern Gnome View Post
                            I love it!!! How much do those cars weigh? They have M30s right?
                            The Euro 635CSi is rated at 3225lbs and has the 3430cc 10:1 compression M30B34 - 218hp. This particular car has the close ratio Getrag 262 Dogleg, Recaros, and NO sunroof! :pimp:

Originally posted by TopOfTheLine89 View Post
                            They are getting harder and harder to find, and more expensive too... I'm lucky I was able to sell my 335i and buy this for the price I got it for. VERY lucky...
                            '88 528e /// '88 M5 /// '89 951 /// '98 E430 /// '02 M5

Comment

Nice land shark. What is that a 82?

Comment

Working...
                              X