I don't do this much, but I'm bored

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    awesome shark!!


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    I'd love to do a 5 lug setup, but money will be the deciding factor.

    Leave a comment:


  • ldsbeaker
    replied
    dude, you have nothing to cry yourself to sleep about...

    Leave a comment:


  • colombacho
    replied
    will you be doing five lug on the 335i also?

    Leave a comment:


  • kylebes1
    replied
    perfect wheel choice.

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    Heh. Says the guy who is running Sportmaxes...

    Leave a comment:


  • Bill-B
    replied
    One word....POOP

    Leave a comment:


  • Yakinho
    replied
    Lookin good man... I can't remember if I ever showed you the M635csi I picked up? Looks like fun man.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    Originally posted by euroshark
    Snap! Double post!



    Sure man! Unfortunately there aren't any 6 series communities like r3vlimited, but there are a few good places to lurk around. www.bigcoupe.com has a good forum with lots of international members. I generally stick to www.myE28.com for technical questions though since there is more activity there and these cars are mechanically identical to the E28.

    If you happen to score a US spec 6er of your own I have a basement full or parts for them, including a pair of manual Recaros, an extra set of Euro bumpers, and a pretty nice Euro front spoiler!
    Gracias amigo!

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    Snap! Double post!

    Originally posted by Tavern Gnome
    Thanks man, can you point me in the direction of any forums or good sites for more info on these? I'm kinda in love
    Sure man! Unfortunately there aren't any 6 series communities like r3vlimited, but there are a few good places to lurk around. www.bigcoupe.com has a good forum with lots of international members. I generally stick to www.myE28.com for technical questions though since there is more activity there and these cars are mechanically identical to the E28.

    If you happen to score a US spec 6er of your own I have a basement full or parts for them, including a pair of manual Recaros, an extra set of Euro bumpers, and a pretty nice Euro front spoiler!
    Last edited by euroshark; 08-29-2007, 05:20 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    1983 but the production date is October of 1982

    I went for a later chassis this time. My first E24 was a Euro 635CSi that came Alpina equipped, and was built in January of 1981. The early cars were E12 based and had various differences in the suspension, brakes, interior etc, and were also prone to rust. BMW changed platforms in 5/1982, so anything after that is E28 based. You have more performance suspension and braking options this way, and the chassis got some updates that improved torsional rigidity and reduced weight.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    Originally posted by euroshark
    The Euro 635CSi is rated at 3225lbs and has the 3430cc 10:1 compression M30B34 - 218hp. This particular car has the close ratio Getrag 262 Dogleg, Recaros, and NO sunroof! :pimp:



    They are getting harder and harder to find, and more expensive too... I'm lucky I was able to sell my 335i and buy this for the price I got it for. VERY lucky...
    Thanks man, can you point me in the direction of any forums or good sites for more info on these? I'm kinda in love :shock:

    Leave a comment:


  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    Nice land shark. What is that a 82?

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    replied
    Originally posted by Tavern Gnome
    I love it!!! How much do those cars weigh? They have M30s right?
    The Euro 635CSi is rated at 3225lbs and has the 3430cc 10:1 compression M30B34 - 218hp. This particular car has the close ratio Getrag 262 Dogleg, Recaros, and NO sunroof! :pimp:

    Originally posted by TopOfTheLine89
    Nice, if i bought something other than an e30 that would be it, if i could even find one.
    They are getting harder and harder to find, and more expensive too... I'm lucky I was able to sell my 335i and buy this for the price I got it for. VERY lucky...

    Leave a comment:


  • 87Blue325iC
    replied
    Originally posted by TopOfTheLine89
    Nice, if i bought something other than an e30 that would be it, if i could even find one.
    There is a nasty one on eBay right now for under $3k in Dayton - a lot wrong with it, but has euro bumpers and factory recaros...

    item #180151416022

    Leave a comment:

Working...