awesome shark!!
Mariano
I don't do this much, but I'm bored
Collapse
X
-
I'd love to do a 5 lug setup, but money will be the deciding factor.Leave a comment:
-
Lookin good man... I can't remember if I ever showed you the M635csi I picked up? Looks like fun man.Leave a comment:
-
Gracias amigo!Snap! Double post!
Sure man! Unfortunately there aren't any 6 series communities like r3vlimited, but there are a few good places to lurk around. www.bigcoupe.com has a good forum with lots of international members. I generally stick to www.myE28.com for technical questions though since there is more activity there and these cars are mechanically identical to the E28.
If you happen to score a US spec 6er of your own I have a basement full or parts for them, including a pair of manual Recaros, an extra set of Euro bumpers, and a pretty nice Euro front spoiler!
Leave a comment:
-
Snap! Double post!
Sure man! Unfortunately there aren't any 6 series communities like r3vlimited, but there are a few good places to lurk around. www.bigcoupe.com has a good forum with lots of international members. I generally stick to www.myE28.com for technical questions though since there is more activity there and these cars are mechanically identical to the E28.
If you happen to score a US spec 6er of your own I have a basement full or parts for them, including a pair of manual Recaros, an extra set of Euro bumpers, and a pretty nice Euro front spoiler!
Last edited by euroshark; 08-29-2007, 05:20 PM.Leave a comment:
-
1983 but the production date is October of 1982
I went for a later chassis this time. My first E24 was a Euro 635CSi that came Alpina equipped, and was built in January of 1981. The early cars were E12 based and had various differences in the suspension, brakes, interior etc, and were also prone to rust. BMW changed platforms in 5/1982, so anything after that is E28 based. You have more performance suspension and braking options this way, and the chassis got some updates that improved torsional rigidity and reduced weight.Leave a comment:
-
Thanks man, can you point me in the direction of any forums or good sites for more info on these? I'm kinda in love :shock:The Euro 635CSi is rated at 3225lbs and has the 3430cc 10:1 compression M30B34 - 218hp. This particular car has the close ratio Getrag 262 Dogleg, Recaros, and NO sunroof! :pimp:
They are getting harder and harder to find, and more expensive too... I'm lucky I was able to sell my 335i and buy this for the price I got it for. VERY lucky...Leave a comment:
-
The Euro 635CSi is rated at 3225lbs and has the 3430cc 10:1 compression M30B34 - 218hp. This particular car has the close ratio Getrag 262 Dogleg, Recaros, and NO sunroof! :pimp:
They are getting harder and harder to find, and more expensive too... I'm lucky I was able to sell my 335i and buy this for the price I got it for. VERY lucky...Leave a comment:
-

Leave a comment: