I don't do this much, but I'm bored

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TopOfTheLine89
    replied
    Nice, if i bought something other than an e30 that would be it, if i could even find one.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tavern Gnome
    replied
    I love it!!! How much do those cars weigh? They have M30s right?

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Love the car and the color.

    Leave a comment:


  • 87Blue325iC
    replied
    Color is fine - the Germans put some crazy color combos on these era cars - having something other than silver/red/black is awesome - sets your car apart. I love 6er's!

    Leave a comment:


  • backtrail69
    replied
    Looking good, just needs a respray and a turbo kit. :)

    Leave a comment:


  • latinobimmer
    replied
    Originally posted by ryno
    im liking e28's more and more. They can easily pull off 18's
    That's an E24, bud.

    Leave a comment:


  • BenM
    replied
    Damn dude, that sucks you sold the E28. Yours looked really nice too. That euro 6 is pretty freakin' awesome though. It was on roadfly for a while right?

    I'm picking up a wrecked 83 533i tomorrow. I also have an 89 325i 4dr. lying around with suspension work and big sways minus the engine and tranny. I work at a machine shop. Put all 3 together... hehehe

    Leave a comment:


  • onaquest
    replied
    im liking e28's more and more. They can easily pull off 18's

    Leave a comment:


  • E30 Wagen
    Guest replied
    I love it. That color is perfect on that car. So clean.

    Those wheels are choice! I want them on my e30. Makes me want to do a five lug swap.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mtriple
    replied
    That car is so nice, I can look past the awful color...

    Leave a comment:


  • Jean
    replied
    Dude, it looks damn good!

    Leave a comment:


  • euroshark
    started a topic I don't do this much, but I'm bored

    I don't do this much, but I'm bored

    A recent picture of my shark. I sold my E28 and have been so depressed at my new daily driver that I've just been crying myself to sleep every night... I think I'm recovering though... slowly.



    She just got Bilstein Sports and H&Rs, along with the wheel and tire package from the E28. Immediate plans are to remove the rest of the purple window tint; replace the clutch slave and master cylinders as well as fit a custom stainless clutch line that I had built; fit my 750il front brakes and stainless brake lines; have my early 533i head redone and install that shit (272 cam instead of the stock Euro 264), and a whole bunch of other little stuff... I was going to postpone most of this stuff and start painting her but I changed my mind, she's just too awesome not to drive while the weather is still good.

    So awesome in fact, that I am selling that fucking Audi that I just got for a daily and I'm just gonna drive the 6 and wait until I find a good deal on a decent 318i or 325e to drive this winter. Then next spring, project 335i II begins!

Working...