Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beautiful

Comment

I'd like it if it weren't for the wheels and the black kidneys. The color of them completely kills the whole car, in my opinion. It's like a big black/bluish blob.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben Carufel View Post
        E39 M5 for hauling friends and clients around".
        You a lawyer or advertising agent or sports agent?

Comment

Originally posted by chucko View Post
          You a lawyer or advertising agent or sports agent?
          Photo assistant. Sometimes I get to play "Drive the location scout around so they don't have to rent a car when they fly into San Diego because this client is cheap as hell."

Comment

Originally posted by Vedubin01 View Post
            Here you go, something to match with yours!

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthr...&highlight=e92
            it looks like toyota solara with all those add-ons and spoilers/skirts

Hey Ben, PM me about your M5, with pics and price please

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
              it looks like toyota solara with all those add-ons and spoilers/skirts

Hey Ben, PM me about your M5, with pics and price please

That is the same thing a few buddies of mine and myself say about the 2007 convertable too...... They are horrid looking !!

Also am not a fan of the blue wheels lips on either of these cars....

Comment

Sent you a PM, Vlad.

Comment

Originally posted by vlad View Post
                  Z4M Coupe and E39 M5 are 2 different cars in my opinion, one is more sporty oriented, drive alone type of a thing and M5 is true autoban burner with capability of carying 4 people in comfort, a bit heavy but still nice. It depends on what you want from the car
                  x2
                  Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Holy hell, blue time attack = win

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                    RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Daddy loves that Z4 M Coupe you posted Ben . . .

Delicious.
                      Current Cars
                      2014 M235i
                      2009 R56 Cooper S
                      1998 M3
                      1997 M3

Comment

interior of the mz4coupe REALLY STINKS. form over function. visibility stinks, inst. layout stinks, storage, usability.....all stink. comfey driving position though.

personally, i like the e46's interior better.

cheers, jason

Comment

That's a sweet Mcoupe. I have this one saved from when I was debating get Ultraleggera's for my cabrio.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
                          MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
                          | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

I do not know, the new bodies have grown on me. Toyota looking or not, this car is hotttt!

Build your own dreams, or someone else will hire you to build theirs!

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

I like the E92, but Vlad is right on about that bodykit -- looks like a Solara. Disgusting.

Comment

I think that color scheme looks good on a show car (it's pretty striking), but I'd be embarrassed to be seen driving around in it. It looks like when you get out of the car you should have some superman outfit on. It's just too flashy (IMO).

Comment

Working...
                                X