Hartge and M-Techic1 kit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rust

The rust is going to be the biggest hurdle. I'm going to replace both front fenders and the drivers side rear door. I have both fenders but the door I havent found yet. I'm going to do it right and plan to do much of the work myself, maybe even the painting, but I dont have any experience so that's why it might be a few month before I can post some finished pics. I'll try to take lot's of pics of the process but I'm not alway's the best for that. In the meantime, there is a track day or two I want to do get in before summers end and would love to get the e30 out instead of the rabbit. I may just get the bumpers and front valance on to get the car to pass tech.
    sigpic

Comment

awesome... :D

can't wait to see the car completed with the whole kit.

i'm still trying to get more spoilers together!
      *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Do you need center caps for your Hartges? If so, I have a source that might still have some available.

Your car looks great BTW.

Mmmm
        Der Cherry Bomb

Comment

Hey, can you send me a couple of those stickers? My dad's name is louie, he lives on a lake, and drinks lots of beer. it'd be great. pm me if you could still get them, i'll pay you for shipping and your time, etc.

Comment

awesome look...if you don't mind me asking what did the bumpers/kit run you?
            BMWCCA #389756

Comment

Hotness for sure! 4 doors look awesome with M-Tech I, love the wheels, too.

Comment

This is going to kick ass!

Mtec 1 with hartge wheels!

Comment

Niiiccceee :D

Comment

I love the mtech 1 setup w/ no spoiler, will look gorgeous on a black car either way tho.

Comment

beer

thanks for the kind words. I have a lead on a complete m-tech I and m-tech II kit, I'll try to verify some pricing and photo's.

pm sent for our lake Louie love.

As far as the center caps go, they are on the list of things to get.

I've been real busy at work so havent had much time to work on it, I was able to fit the front, this is going to be good.

cheers.
                      sigpic

Comment

oh im excited. That's gonna be awesome. Hartge's are one of my favorite wheels

Comment

Perfect wheel choice for an MTech I. Can't wait to see it all together.
                          sigpic

Comment

Nico wouldn't happen to know a guy named Kyle would he?
                            Yours truly,
                            Rich
                            sigpic
                            Originally posted by Rigmaster
                            you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

nico

Not sure, he's on a post a few up, send him a pm.:)
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                                Nico wouldn't happen to know a guy named Kyle would he?
                                Hmmm don't know someone named Kyle. Perhaps if you tell me the family name. Does he live in Germany?
                                *** For sale: euro stuff, BBS steering wheels, smoked tail lights, bunch of rare wheels (5x120 and 4x100) ***

[/color]

Comment

Working...
                                X