Sorry guys not an E30, 2002 content

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blitzed310 View Post
    You know I was very confused by this because my name is CJ. Then I put 2 and 2 together and knew you ment Cris
    It's alright man it's obvious your blitzed.:razz:

Comment

you give me dreams of boosting my m10 with this post

:p oh boosted m10's how i love them :p
      -His-
      87 e30 325i
      87 e24 m6
      05 e83 x3
      94 e32 740i 5spd
      -Hers-
      89 e30 325i
      18 f48 x1

Comment

I miss my '02's :(

Awesome build up. I love the way it turned out!

Comment

Man, those '02's are just hot cars.

Comment

Please include short story with pictures about how you put electronic injectors(which ones BTW?) to CIS manifold. I'm having difficulties using l-jet fuel rail with CIS manifold.
            Current:

BMW 320i 2d 2.0 m20 -88
            BMW 325i Cabriolet 2.5 m50 -88
            BMW 316i touring 1.6 m40 -90
            BMW 320i 4d 2,2 m54 -01

Comment

Very well done.

Pretty neat seeing it next to the T-Bird, two cars that aren't seen together very often.

What sort of gas mileage are you averaging with the boosted m10?
              Project Thread | Instagram | Phoenix, Arizona Events Thread

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
                Very well done.

Pretty neat seeing it next to the T-Bird, two cars that aren't seen together very often.

I know I get like 16-18 mpg in my higher compression, cammed and side drafted m10... LOL Good thing I have only driven it like 11k miles in the last 4 years.
                :: PNW Crew ::
                '87 325 4dr, '74 2002

Comment

Originally posted by Rocla View Post
                  Please include short story with pictures about how you put electronic injectors(which ones BTW?) to CIS manifold. I'm having difficulties using l-jet fuel rail with CIS manifold.
                  24 # Bosch injectors out of a VW Corrado damn near fall into the manifold, just slide them into the plastic CIS injector sleeves and slide it in the manifold. It will be plenty for a NA motor, for 42#ers ( what I'm maxing out now ) it's a bit more tricky, you need a selection of different O rings to get them to fit.

The rail will have to be notched to fit under the TB hump on the plenum and the FPR chopped off ( which means you'll end up running a remote one ). If you get the cutout and notch on the fuel rail right, you won't even have to bolt it down, the plenum part of the intake manifold will keep it from going anywhere, I welded a couple of tabs on the manifold anyway to hold them in place.

Pretty much the same story plus some pics for the conversion, give me a few and I'll hunt down the FPR from summit and post a link for ya.

Comment

Originally posted by DEV0 E30 View Post
                    Very well done.

When I keep my foot out of it I'm getting over 20 in town and got 33 on a trip to the Bay Area and back, no traffic and 70mph with a 5 speed OD on 3.73s.

Obviously I get a lot less than that most of the time because it's just way to much fun mashing the go pedal.:tsk::tsk:

Comment

The FPR from Summit, it's a Bosch part.

http://store.summitracing.com/partdetail.asp?autofilter=1∂=MSD%2D2222&N=700+1004 +115&autoview=sku

You can use a T to plumb it if your fuel rail only has one inlet, if you have a 2 inlet fuel rail the T will not be needed.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinepig View Post
                        24 # Bosch injectors out of a VW Corrado damn near fall into the manifold, just slide them into the plastic CIS injector sleeves and slide it in the manifold. It will be plenty for a NA motor, for 42#ers ( what I'm maxing out now ) it's a bit more tricky, you need a selection of different O rings to get them to fit.

The rail will have to be notched to fit under the TB hump on the plenum and the FPR chopped off ( which means you'll end up running a remote one ). If you get the cutout and notch on the fuel rail right, you won't even have to bolt it down, the plenum part of the intake manifold will keep it from going anywhere, I welded a couple of tabs on the manifold anyway to hold them in place.

Pretty much the same story plus some pics for the conversion, give me a few and I'll hunt down the FPR from summit and post a link for ya.

http://www.bmw2002faq.com/component/...55/highlight,/
                        Ok, my injectors just are too long.
                        Current:

BMW 320i 2d 2.0 m20 -88
                        BMW 325i Cabriolet 2.5 m50 -88
                        BMW 316i touring 1.6 m40 -90
                        BMW 320i 4d 2,2 m54 -01

Comment

Working...
                        X