325is Buffed, scrubbed and gleaming..... werd

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

325is Buffed, scrubbed and gleaming..... werd

Well first off..... you must answer this question in your replies.....
    do you think my car is tight?

i had today off of school and work... i woke up at around 11.... ate breakfast and visited my old high school body shop.... left there came home and started to wash my car. then i said.... i should buff it, so i got out the 3000rpm b&d 7.5" buffer and had at it with a new pad and 3m rubbing compound. after that i washed the car again (to get the wool fluffs off of the car)... then i busted out the meguiars cleaner war and did that.... then i washed it again, you should have seen the water bead off when i first sprayed it. Then i got some 3m show car wax and did that, and here are the pics of the finished product.

well on with the pictures:

ok... since it was last pictured i lifted it up about 1-1.5 inches all the way around
    i got 85 watt PIAA H3 fog lamps
    lightend flywheel
    new oem clutch/pressure plate
    Mz3 ssk, brass bushing and no more bitch clip
    momo corse steering wheel (no more bus air bag wheel)
    and i just got my K-mac rear bushings in the mail.
    i painted my valve cover black and polished the fins
    bav autosport 8mm plug wires
    bosch plat 2 plugs new oem cap and rotor

let me know what you think.... is it tight?

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Get some pics in the daylight! Can't really tell how clean it looks :D
    Continuous For Sale Thread
    323i s50

Comment

All that work and you post shitty pics???
      It must look incredible, but you have to get us some quality shots.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

car looks good, but we cant appreciate the shine in the dark :roll: BTW how did u mount the 85w PIAA in the stock fog light housing, or do u just have the bulbs?
        IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

yea i know... the pictures are kind of hard to see.

gold e30:
          they are just h3 bulbs made by PIAA stock is 55W these are 85W

edit: i am pissed now, yesterday was beautiful and now it is all cloudy outside.... most likley it will rain. my school has like 10 spots under cover i think ima try and park there today.

Comment

These pictures are weaksauce. I do think your car is tight, but you have to get pictures from under a tree or from a house to get as many reflections as possible. Looks great though, just take some in the daylight!
            Reminiscing...

Comment

Good looking car, from what I can see anyway.
              Why do you have blue bulbs for foglights? If anything you should have those for headlights and yellow for fogs. Blue lights are terrible in bad weather.
              -Brandon
              '86 325es S50
              '12 VW GTI Autobahn DSG
              '03 540i M-Sport (sold)
              '08 Jeep SRT-8 (sold)

For sale:
              S50 TMS chip for Schricks

Comment

i will try and take some when it is nice out.... maybe this sunday, but i dont know.

as for the fog lights they are 85watt PIAA bulbs.... they are brighter than my headlights, if i have any problems in bad weather i will change them out, but for the summer it isnt to foggy and it doesnt rain much, so i just want as much light as i can get. I want to get some new headlight bulbs and get motorcycle bulbs in my high beams.

quick question:
                when you have your high beams on i know it turns off the fog lights, but does it turn off the lo beams as well..... on my car it does.... i want to have it wired so the fogs, lows, and highs are all on at the same time (or can be)

Comment

you need to jump the relays together, it will keep the highs/lows/fogs on at the same time. check ryan stewart's ellipsoid conversion guide for which pins to connect (I think it's pin #35 but I can't remember for sure).
                  Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

Looks so much like Rob's car...with the exception that your's has tq.

Your car cleaned up well.
                    Trevor Ely
                    '95 M Sport 540i - '00 A4 1.8TQMS - '85 190E 2.3-16
                    '88 535is - '87 325e - '89 325is - '91 318is - '90 325is - '96 328is

Comment

i think its pin 33 actually, i'll check later today

Comment

Working...
                      X