Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

final score : r3v 1, females 0

Originally posted by kdub View Post
    well... i deleted the pics with me on the roof and with my best friend on myhood. maybe you'll 4get im a girl or somethin.

k late.

-kristy-

imstayin off rev and if u wana be my friend hit me up on myspace

Kristy Du Bois (kristygokrazy)'s profile on Myspace, the place where people come to connect, discover, and share.

LATER!
    I didn't...

Kristy

Friend

Just let all the r3v'ers know when you turn 18.

Comment

OH MY GOD!!~!!!!!
      wat... hey. ... r3v 1 and females.. 0?? now im stayin!!! i have to get a least one point!!! how tho? be super mean? i dont like to.diss ur car? diss ur gender? ha... e30s are sexyyy period.. and making fun of people.. is just plain rudeee.. and my bday is june 30... sooo ill be 18 then. and my friend is already 18. for ur info.!!!!iseslweoifguoisadfuoasdiuvgoias

Comment

OH MY GOD!!~!!!!!
        wat... hey. ... r3v 1 and females.. 0?? now im stayin!!! i have to get a least one point!!! how tho? be super mean? i dont like to.diss ur car? diss ur gender? ha... e30s are sexyyy period.. and making fun of people.. is just plain rudeee.. and my bday is june 30... sooo ill be 18 then. and my friend is already 18. for ur info.!!!!iseslweoifguoisadfuoasdiuvgoias

maybe if you typed like a human, we would accept you, you just hurt my brain. It's like reading a text from one of my 15 y/o cousins. Fix that, and your golden, I mean, hey, you do own an e30. That almost makes up for some of the posts.

and still....

r3v - 1 , k-dub - 0

Comment

haha nice one FK. I knew someone would have saved the pics. Good stuff..

Kdub, just take our shit with a grain of salt, if you stick around then you prove your worthiness that you can deal with the BS that we throw at each other too. :D But yeah, try to proof read your posts a little more. LOL

Comment

iseslweoifguoisadfuoasdiuvgoias

WTF?

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
            haha nice one FK. I knew someone would have saved the pics. Good stuff..
            thanks to the fcuked up browser on my work computer, it always loads to previous page version from last load. Had them babies on the HD in the temp files unknowingly, then I read she deleted them, remembered I had copies, posted for the latecommers viewing pleasure. (maybe pleasure)

Comment

HAHAAHHAHAH WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOTTTT hahaha PICs on the CAR! lmao this thread is funny hahaha... Kdub if your a girl or guy on r3v you get made fun of regardless! haha

im shocked how this thread gets so much attention... the title needs to say

" Girls on R3v " then id bet this thing hits fucking 7 pages in the next 2days lol
              Operation S/C E39M5.:woowoo:

Comment

well fuck all of u. and i dont have to take any bullshit. sowie for being a teenager and typing like one. alright? delete this thread and of me and my friend. obiviously im worthless and i dont want to be on this form. I wanted to show u my car because i love it. Maybe i should grow a dick and you wouldnt so harsh. .i dont have to prove myself to anyone. peace late.

Comment

Originally posted by dj2xrated View Post
                  im shocked how this thread gets so much attention... the title needs to say

" Underage Girls on R3v on hood/roof of e30" then id bet this thing hits fucking 7 pages in the next 2days lol

Fixed...

Comment

well fuck all of u. and i dont have to take any bullshit. sowie for being a teenager and typing like one. alright? delete this thread and of me and my friend. obiviously im worthless and i dont want to be on this form. I wanted to show u my car because i love it. Maybe i should grow a dick and you wouldnt so harsh. .i dont have to prove myself to anyone. peace late.

Since when was being a teenager an excuse for typing like a "special person" Shit.... Someone should have told me, maybe I could have used that excuse for english class, and keyboarding, and Intro HTML.

Comment

oh boy...I don't think posting your myspace url was a good move, lol.

Originally posted by DBcooperM12
                      when i grow up, i hope to be a superamazinasian....like dom.

Comment

Originally posted by dom View Post
                        oh boy...I don't think posting your myspace url was a good move, lol.

good thing i got a quote in before you told her.

Comment

...haha shyt another one bites the dust!
                          Operation S/C E39M5.:woowoo:

Comment

Leave the fucking girl alone you internet e-thugs. You guys have no fucking lives just messing around, trying to get a rile out of her and piss her off.

Sure, she doesn't type normally, whatever, half of you use internet lingo anyways. "SHYT"

Seriously Kristy, just ignore everyone in this thread that's being a douchebag, enjoy your E30 and learn as much as you can about it, and start tinkering around with it, small jobs first of course.

P.S. - I know the internet is serious business.

EDIT: Looks like its too late...oh well.
                            Reminiscing...

Comment

well.. see you guys at the BBQ!!! !hahahaa

yes im very special... super actaully.. ahahahhahahahaaaa

SEEE YA!

Comment

I look forward to meetin....err.... changing my sunday the 23rd plans....

j/k... after that last post, I think you've really taken it like a champ thus far. Just make sure to bring a case of Fraps.
                                Last edited by Farbin Kaiber; 09-17-2007, 06:20 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X