very random..pics from last night...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
    Seriously Kristy, just ignore everyone in this thread that's being a douchebag, enjoy your E30 and learn as much as you can about it, and start tinkering around with it, small jobs first of course.

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
      Leave the fucking girl alone you internet e-thugs. You guys have no fucking lives just messing around, trying to get a rile out of her and piss her off.

Sure, she doesn't type normally, whatever, half of you use internet lingo anyways. "SHYT"

Seriously Kristy, just ignore everyone in this thread that's being a douchebag, enjoy your E30 and learn as much as you can about it, and start tinkering around with it, small jobs first of course.

P.S. - I know the internet is serious business.

EDIT: Looks like its too late...oh well.
      Dan wins <3

Lsx/t56 Swap progress |----------| .0000000005% - Well below poverty line.
      Getting purists panties in a knot since 2007. ;)
      E30 count = 6! :shock:

Comment

She looks like the best girl on r3v to date for me.... we always get some really weirdo ones.

Originally posted by kdub View Post
        OH MY GOD!!~!!!!!
        wat... hey. ... r3v 1 and females.. 0?? now im stayin!!! i have to get a least one point!!! how tho? be super mean? i dont like to.diss ur car? diss ur gender? ha... e30s are sexyyy period.. and making fun of people.. is just plain rudeee.. and my bday is june 30... sooo ill be 18 then. and my friend is already 18. for ur info.!!!!iseslweoifguoisadfuoasdiuvgoias

Seriously... I don't give a shit what gender you are, fucking learn to type. That shit does not fly at all on r3v.
        Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Originally posted by equate975 View Post
          Seriously... I don't give a shit what gender you are, fucking learn to type. That shit does not fly at all on r3v.
          HAHHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

Pot meet kettle!!!!!!!111111111 :p

Originally posted by whysimon
          WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

Bleh, just leave her be, she's a pretty chill chick. It would be nice to have another around here anyway.
            /thread.

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
              Bleh, just leave her be, she's a pretty chill chick. It would be nice to have another around here anyway.
              /thread.
              Yeah, but christ.... I really can't fucking stand that 13 year old typing crap. It takes so long to fucking read, and you look like a retard.
              Rollin' with a Geistkuchen

Comment

Yeah, seriously. I agreed with that on the previous page. I didn't mention anything about that in my last post though. Just the BS frat boy initiation rituals in every "hey look im a girl!" thread. I don't care for them, it just makes this forum look like a bunch of tools.

Comment

just take time to type your posts like they are homework and your handing them in as mid term level papers, and well all be cool with ya. Keep typing like this and we'll have to break out the cat pictures... and be mean.

Type with normal words, the ones in the dictionary. Ill be nice. from here on out.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                    just take time to type your posts like they are homework and your handing them in as mid term level papers, and well all be cool with ya. Keep typing like this and we'll have to break out the cat pictures... and be mean.

Type with normal words, the ones in the dictionary. Ill be nice. from here on out.
                    Okay, okay.. i understand you.. i just didn't think that this was a formal forum because i have read a lot of other threads that are way worse than mine. Thanks for reasoning with me. I'll still see you at the BBQ even if my car breaks down ill find a way to get there. I'll end up pushing it....!
                    see ya.

Comment

hmmm...that was entertaining
                      beware of attack squirrels

Comment

Originally posted by kdub View Post
                        Okay, okay.. i understand you.. i just didn't think that this was a formal forum because i have read a lot of other threads that are way worse than mine. Thanks for reasoning with me. I'll still see you at the BBQ even if my car breaks down ill find a way to get there. I'll end up pushing it....!
                        see ya.

In MySpace lingo, you get 2 Kudos... Thank you so much for that, if you have any questions, or need help finding any info, use the search function, Oh yeah, by the way, nice bronzit. Just so you know, the color of your car is regarded as a bastard child, so you may see the say no to bronzit smilie when posting, have a great time. Hope to see your car there.

Comment

Bronzit e30's are the fastest ones :)

Lsx/t56 Swap progress |----------| .0000000005% - Well below poverty line.
                          Getting purists panties in a knot since 2007. ;)
                          E30 count = 6! :shock:

Comment

Maybe that's why they're suicidal, they crash because the drivers are driving the piss out of them :)

Comment

Originally posted by Justin B View Post
                              Maybe that's why they're suicidal, they crash because the drivers are driving the piss out of them :)
                              agree!!!! lol

o shyt...i fucked up i own one also :(........ :finger:
                              Operation S/C E39M5.:woowoo:

Comment

Plans for the cah?

Comment

Working...
                                X