• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Digitalwave
    the internets are serious bisness!
    beat me to it

and to the OP

sorry you had to experience the harshness of r3vlimited. but there IS lots of info and knowledge to be had if your skin is thick enough.

that being said i hope this experience hasnt turned you off to e30s or e30 owners in general
    Originally posted by ebelements
    Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

digging the 5spd swap...

Comment

Originally posted by jahnaboi View Post
        Expecting a reaction doesn't mean you guys should be making comments like digitalwave, pedro, etc.

-Jasper

All i said was nice cleavage, i dont see how that was hurtful. She has that posted on her MYSPACE where waaaaay more people view her pictures. She posted it to viewed by the public.

That said, if Kdub finds it offensive then i appologize to her not to anyone else trying to defend her.

http://www.volkswagenjettacup.com/

Comment

just lock this thread already.

http://www.volkswagenjettacup.com/

Comment

Originally posted by kdub View Post
            wtf? and i'm not going to sell my e30 for a shitty golf you idiot. i love my car. and you can go suck yourself off. why is it so hard for u to accept a girl? im 17. im probably the same age as your little sister or even daughter for some of you guys/ and i would of never expected someone to post something so hurtful about me on here. Yah the first time i posted silly pics of me and my best friend with my car, yah i was asking for it i guess... but this time i wasnt. i simply replied to my friend and i get shit-talked about my boobs now that is really low. It made me want to sell my e30 just so i wouldnt have anything in common with you. Basically, i waited so long and looked forever and fuckin worked so hard to buy my own e30 and all u can do is treat me as an object. I thought maybe you would say bad and negative comments about my car i WAS expecting those reactions not hurtful ones about my body. I understand that everything i do say you always just come back and say more hurtful stuff. so im going to stop. i hope u find great pleasure in what you are doing. i find it greatly disturbing and gross.
            These guys should really apologize to you and I hope they do but don't expect it. This site is known for being as UN politically correct or UN kind as you can be. I think 90% of the guys on here are just joking not really intending to be hurtful, but as you can see things get taken too far.

Myspace soapbox:
            There's millions of douchebags, dirtbags, and petaphiles on the internet and many of them browse myspace for unsuspecting young girls or guys in some cases. You have to be very careful what you post of yourself on myspace. IMO myspace should be 18 and up, but that of course would not be profitable and won't happen.......well, that's all I wanted to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
              the internets are serious bisness!
              It is if you start talking about people in the way you were. Granted, it's R3v, people are fucking stupid, and talk shit all day long but where do you draw the line in reality? What's the difference between posting something on r3v, in response directly to someone, emailing someone, texting someone, talking to them on the phone, or to their face? When it comes down to it, whoever is getting the criticism draws that line, you don't. It's up to their resistance to whether they can shrug it off because it's "teh intarwebz, and iz srs bizniss" or not because it's still negative.

What I'm saying is it isn't your place to call that in this case.

Comment

Hmmm, Yes boys girls have tits..
                Now grow up and knock it off...
                Or we'll take you out and use you for auto-x traffic cones...
                On a wet track.

Comment

Originally posted by whysimon
                  WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

I for one don't need to apoligize. Kdub you have gotten less shit in this thread than most guys who post their rides with pics like that. If for some reason you feel like I have been mean, than read back, I haven't. As far as other people go, I don't see any difference in this thread than any other.
                    Where did I say you should sell your e30?????? Where did I say that you didn't deserve to be here b/c you are a girl? The only thing I found annoying or jab worthy was you typing style which appears to have canged as this thread has gotten more serious (go figure!).

Get near her or any girl who deserves respect, and I will beat the shit out of you. Makes me sad that I am an e30 owner with people such as you guys on this tech. Grow up, go to school, and please do go get a chick on the corner that would love your money due to your horniness. If you want it that bad, they're there. And if you don't want a slut, then I would suggest you change your act because obviously its not working.
                    Wait hold on....

Wow moron. I was merely stating that she's tangible meaning if she was being harassed by at meet ups it would be plausible to do the "beating." Beating the shit out of someone for the right reasons is mature enough. Think about it. If you think pedophiles such as those people don't deserve to have their asses beat then you're just like them who deserves an ass beating for being just as stupid.

And btw, I have a girlfriend. I don't need another one. If you weren't at bimmerfest then you wouldn't know because she was there and will be at the next.
                    Ok so what are you saying? You pretty much threatend to kick my our our asses, now your saying tangable and plausible..... If we mean what we are saying, then you must mean it too, therefore if I show up to a meet or bimmerfest and your there, then I should expect an ass whipping, just like Kdub should expect to get harrased. I think you may need to go to school, and maybe grow up. Calling people names and threatening them isn't the most mature way to get your point across, especially in the internet.
                    PS
                    glad to see your girl is into Bimmers! Got an pics?;)
                    Yours truly,
                    Rich
                    sigpic
                    Originally posted by Rigmaster
                    you kids get off my lawn.....

Comment

Originally posted by DCColegrove View Post
                      Hmmm, Yes boys girls have tits..
                      Now grow up and knock it off...
                      Or we'll take you out and use you for auto-x traffic cones...
                      On a wet track.
                      that would be alot of fun!! lol, i think i would intentionaly spin out into them! haha

Comment

Fuck it, burnout on them and drive back and forth over them! lol
                        Originally posted by devon.818
                        low key i actually paid attention to the drifting...then saw bouncing tits and went :o
                        Originally posted by devon.818
                        as for a 4hr boner...idk, start using it for things; cup holder, dial the phone, type with it, fix things, diagnose the e30, probe random shit...
                        Originally posted by Mercury[BKM]
                        ...because Machine Gun

Comment

Originally posted by SUICIDE109 View Post
                          Fuck it, burnout on them and drive back and forth over them! lol
                          Two. Years. Later.
                          Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Technik View Post
                            Two. Years. Later.
                            Seriously, wtf?

Matt
                            Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                            I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
                            Originally posted by kronus
                            try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
                            Originally posted by chadthestampede
                            This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Motion to ban SUICIDE109 for reviveing a fucking silly thread! :hitler:
                              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Why did I just read this thread?
                                -Matt

http://www.facebook.com/MatthewTrombleyPhotography

1990 325i
                                1999 FRC

Flickr

Comment

Working...
                                X