X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks interesting, lots of work to do.

Comment

Originally posted by So Live View Post
      Hey man That looks like fun. That rocker almost made me cry lol. Hows the m42 car coming? I still wanna see that one :) what are you doing the weekend after this?
      lol, that rocker is a little scary, but nothing my body guy can't handle.

The M42 car got sent to be wired up about 2.5 weeks ago. One of the major mechanics there quit, so the wiring and other stuff has been slow going. Hoping to have it finished by end of october, early november.

Whens the next meet? :p
      Originally posted by BillBrasky
      E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
      1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
      1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
      1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
      2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

That sucks man! Im not sure. I guess a few of us are going to the show 'n shine together.

I think im selling my car dude! I found a 84 325 with ALL urethane bushings, billie sports, H&R springs. sway bars (unsure of brand) and it needs brake work for $1200. Has fresh calypso paint too. Im thinking some variant of s50. Wether it be one with 6 throttles or not im not sure. :)
        -Chris

Comment

Originally posted by Lof8 View Post
          slam it on some cool wheels and rock the rust - seriously
          I agree. Remember that new mercedes that had rust painted on it? slammed to the ground
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by So Live View Post
            That sucks man! Im not sure. I guess a few of us are going to the show 'n shine together.

I think im selling my car dude! I found a 84 325 with ALL urethane bushings, billie sports, H&R springs. sway bars (unsure of brand) and it needs brake work for $1200. Has fresh calypso paint too. Im thinking some variant of s50. Wether it be one with 6 throttles or not im not sure. :)
            I only have one thing to say. DO IT.

Fuck man, GL with the sale. I would love to have it, but god knows I can't afford it and I don't need any more E30's. The BMW list goes like this -

1971 2002
            1983 533i
            1984 318i
            1985 535i
            1986 325e
            1989 325i
            1989 325i
            1990 325i
            1991 318is
            Originally posted by BillBrasky
            E36's are the Stephen Baldwin of the 3 series family. They barely hold everything together and they only sold a lot because of the popularity of their older sibling.
            1991 318i Alpine II - S50/5-lug swapped - track car
            1989 325i Cirrusblau - Daily
            1970 2500 - Malaga over Grey Cloth
            2012 F350 6.7PSD

Comment

Working...
            X