New Interior photos!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by James Crivellone View Post
    actually for an e30, it does have quite a bit of wiring, especially considering the transmission has its own TCU. Its basically a direct rip out of the E24 6 series, same TCU, Switch, wiring, same transmission as well with a different bellhousing
    I didn't realize E30 automatic transmissions weren't computer controlled, I have never actually dealt with them. I'm only really familiar with the newer cars, and obviously all of those are computer controlled. Even so, most transmissions have very few wires/connectors actually going to them. I have never seen this one, obviously, so perhaps things were different in the days before BMW discovered multiplexing.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave View Post
      I don't know how you guys live with 24mm, though I think sumyun has a UWA zoom too :) My 18-50mm f/2.8 isn't wide enough, but I've got an 8mm fish for that!
      Personally, 24-70/24-105 is a great range on a crop body. I have the 10-22 uwa if I need to go wide :), and the 70-200 2.8L for a fast sharp zoom. Fish's distort a lot and are kind of a "special use" type of lens for me, dont get me wrong I want a Peleng 8mm so bad.

Comment

Im loving the pics! I want a decent camera so baddd!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by steinbachphoto View Post

proof that its a japanese model

I'll be the first to say, " I want JDM e30 Sunvisors"

I'd pay extra to get matching with a check panel if it was available. For a while I was feeling a full JDM theme e30 just to piss off the "zombies" when I first started lurking r3v, then the oem+ style grew on me, I'd really like to do a hybrid of the two.

Sorry for the threadjack, BTW Great Interior, Waiting to see full car "Photoshoot'. It's gonna be good.

Comment

Originally posted by sumyungguy View Post
            Nice!

I have a 20d as well, used to have the 24-70 f2.8L but traded it for a 24-105 f4L IS. I dont miss that extra pound and 2.8 at all, but I do miss the bokeh.
            I cannot decide for the life of me whether to get the 24-70 or the 24-105. I've shot the 105, and I LOVE it, but I would prefer something faster. The 70 is nice too, and it would fit nicely below my 70-200 f/4L, but has no IS. I have been racking my brain for like 4 weeks and reading up on POTN, and still can't decide.

Comment

Originally posted by CorvallisBMW View Post
              I cannot decide for the life of me whether to get the 24-70 or the 24-105. I've shot the 105, and I LOVE it, but I would prefer something faster. The 70 is nice too, and it would fit nicely below my 70-200 f/4L, but has no IS. I have been racking my brain for like 4 weeks and reading up on POTN, and still can't decide.
              PM'd

Comment

Originally posted by sumyungguy View Post
                Personally, 24-70/24-105 is a great range on a crop body. I have the 10-22 uwa if I need to go wide :), and the 70-200 2.8L for a fast sharp zoom. Fish's distort a lot and are kind of a "special use" type of lens for me, dont get me wrong I want a Peleng 8mm so bad.
                Definately a speciality lens, but I use it a lot for the type of stuff I shoot. It's the slowest lens I have f/2.8 or faster besides the fish. I just wish Sigma's 18-70mm was an EX model f/2.8 instead of a variable aperture lens, that is a range I'd find very usable.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                  I'll be the first to say, " I want JDM e30 Sunvisors"

I'd pay extra to get matching with a check panel if it was available. For a while I was feeling a full JDM theme e30 just to piss off the "zombies" when I first started lurking r3v, then the oem+ style grew on me, I'd really like to do a hybrid of the two.

Sorry for the threadjack, BTW Great Interior, Waiting to see full car "Photoshoot'. It's gonna be good.
                  haha thanks!
                  my check panel is in english though.. which is odd. but in the door jam and everything its all japanese...

and I have done a full car photoshoot, I posted it ahiwle back. but ill wait for a nice day and do a better one!!
                  http://www.steinbachphoto.ca

Comment

im considering buying that same HU for my car how is it so far?
                    85 325e | 88 325i Cabrio | 90 M3 | 96 Porsche Carrera (993)

Comment

Originally posted by KBMW222 View Post
                      im considering buying that same HU for my car how is it so far?
                      i like it except for the fact that it doesn't put the antenna down when i use the AUX.. So I might fabricate a switch in to fix that
                      http://www.steinbachphoto.ca

Comment

Working...
                      X