So...Why are you here?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So...Why are you here?

I come home not having to have to go to classes today. As i pull up to my driveway there is a RSX in it. So, I have never ever known anyone in my whole life who drives an RSX. So...why the fuck is it here. My rents are not home so it is not them, or a family friend, why are you here you stupid honda. A little known fact, that should be mentioned, is that my whole subdivision is being renovated. I guess my neighbors, up the way, let too many leafs get into the gutters that line the street. Thats enough of that, now the whole drain system requires reworking, thanks dicks. However thats not the reason reason it took reworking in the first place. It was probally because of some asshole, who did not know what he was doing, putting this subdivison in.

Heres the e30's as we parked them. The 325es is not mine its, jerods87e30

Why, if your a guest in someones driveway, do you park on the grass when there is a whole slick for parking on. The grass is not the driveway.

Anyways the owner of this car actually rolled up over my yard were, in the mean time, front end loaders happen to be rolling all over my grass.

He strolled on up from here, he is the one in the blue coat behind the top left courner of the center tree in the picture.

Oh hey guy, why are you here?

I really do not think this guy should be allowed to park that close to my house and not freak me out. He didn't even ask me or anything. Worst of all he probally has been doing this all week.

I hate when people encroach on a driveway, if even for a second to turn a car around. It is one of my pet peeves. Never mind parking in another man's driveway. It just shouldn't be done.

Originally posted by whysimon
    WTF is hello Kitty (I'm 28 with no kids and I don't have cable)

Comment

I'd play catch in the yard and break a window. Teach em not to block your property. Or tell his stupid ass to buy a truck for work and park in the dirt.

weedeater to the rims. he is blocking your ability to do yardwork.

Comment

Have it towed, if he didn't ask to park in your driveway/yard.

1992 BMW 325iC
        1978 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
        1965 Chevrolet Corvair Monza 140hp

Comment

I live on a busy street with a U driveway. I get people trying to turn around in my drive all of the time. One time my friends and I were playing basketball in the driveway and some asshole pulled in the driveway to turn around and actually honked at us to move. My friend tried to throw the ball at them bu missed. So now I have a blowgun ready and sticks to throw at them if they are asses about it.
          Originally posted by NavyE30
          I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

Originally posted by JasonC View Post
            Have it towed, if he didn't ask to park in your driveway/yard.
            ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

I used to live on a corner lot, with a circular driveway. I got sick of people shortcuting the stop sign with my drive way. i lined the seam of the driveway (concrete) with 2 in" nails and epoxied them in. Pulled in and out only on the other side. Came home from work one afternoon with a Camaro with 3 flats in my driveway.

Comment

you must have nothing at all to do when your not in class.

who really cares if a car is in your driveway-- enough to take pics and cry about it on a forum. hell, I though the german oldlady spies were bad over here

i agree its not exactly right, but come on, a whole photo story????

Comment

Originally posted by mikeedler View Post

who really cares if a car is in your driveway-- enough to take pics and cry about it on a forum. hell, I though the german oldlady spies were bad over here

Here in the US of A, our driveway's are still sacred. You europe folk have to share space on the streets/alleys. Even some unfortunate USAer's do. But Michigan? He has the right. That looks like 70' of his livingroom or relaxation area to me.

Comment

Thats exactly what I was thinking. You actually took the time to take pictures and post online? You must have a really sad life if you have time and interest in doing this. As someone said, if it really bothers you that much, get him towed, or politely ask him to not park there anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by 325issguy View Post
                      Thats exactly what I was thinking. You actually took the time to take pictures and post online? You must have a really sad life if you have time and interest in doing this. As someone said, if it really bothers you that much, get him towed, or politely ask him to not park there anymore.

bet you guy's would have said it was awesome if it had been a random e30 parked in his driveway.

Comment

What I don't get is he appears to have not confronted the guy even once. Hell in the last pic, he looks like he ran away when the dude went back to his car...

Comment

Zip tie a whole fish on the topside of his cat.
                          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

man, I am from the suburbs of chicago.

here in germany, I have my own house with a driveway that can hold about 30 cars, so I am not used to sharing it with anyone on the street.

I would have said the same thing if it was a F40 Ferrari.

the dude isnt harming him, and if it hurts his feelings about his parents grass, then just say something to the guy, not post pics on R3V and cry about it.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
                              I used to live on a corner lot, with a circular driveway. I got sick of people shortcuting the stop sign with my drive way. i lined the seam of the driveway (concrete) with 2 in" nails and epoxied them in. Pulled in and out only on the other side. Came home from work one afternoon with a Camaro with 3 flats in my driveway.

Comment

Working...
                              X