So I picked up another e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you selling the RS's?

Your brother's JTI is baller, the color matched tracers are a big hit in that scene and the body work looks top notch!

Brian

Comment

Originally posted by Widm3r View Post
      Are you selling the RS's?

Your brother's JTI is baller, the color matched tracers are a big hit in that scene and the body work looks top notch!

Brian
      Thanks dude!! Unfortunately they might be goin to a one of my boys to fund my other RS project.

Yea hopefully next year I will be able to take both cars out to H20. I tried to go there this year but couldn't make it out.

I think im a bit too low........ :(

Comment

Jackin da thread

Originally posted by bmracer19 View Post
        Thanks dude!! Unfortunately they might be goin to a one of my boys to fund my other RS project.

Yea hopefully next year I will be able to take both cars out to H20. I tried to go there this year but couldn't make it out.
        I was going to head down to h2o but i had some other obligations i had to take care of. I will definitely be there next year. My friend was in a booth and I'm pretty bummed that i didn't get out there.

Brian

Heres some coverage my friend Dan (vengeance) got:

And a better photo of his car:

Comment

put rs's back on
          sigpic

Comment

i wish i could get away with being that low in sf...yer cabby is pimp as pimp comes in the form of a cabby. i think that makes sense... is yer bro's car gonna be at the meet 11/4? i wanna check it out in person.
            IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by golde30 View Post
              i wish i could get away with being that low in sf...yer cabby is pimp as pimp comes in the form of a cabby. i think that makes sense... is yer bro's car gonna be at the meet 11/4? i wanna check it out in person.
              Thanks Cary!! LOL!! yea my brother's ride will be there along with a few of my other buddies with their dubs and audi's.

Comment

I need those bbs! I'll give you all the money that I have to my name for them.;)
                Byron
                Leichtbau

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
                  I need those bbs! I'll give you all the money that I have to my name for them.;)
                  some1 already did that...8-)
                  IG: @Baye30

FRONT VALENCE IS ZENDER!!! STOP FILLING MY PM BOX PPL!!!

Comment

lol you guys are great!
                    ///Alpinweiß II 24v 91' 318is, Alpinweiß III 99' 323i, 04' Yamaha R6 SE for sale, 00' VW GTi, 83' El Camino BURNED, 01' P71sold, 92' Miatasold

Comment

cabbie looks nice, although, I'd have kept the BBS on
                      Continuous For Sale Thread
                      323i s50

Comment

uhhhh son! nofüknjoke has some of the cleanest cars Ive seen in person. The cabby is lookin hella clean though. What rims do you have in store?
                        sigpic
                        Stretchin and pokin.

Comment

Originally posted by bmracer19 View Post

Ballin' fo sho. That's one low cab man.

Comment

Originally posted by valley30 View Post
                            uhhhh son! nofüknjoke has some of the cleanest cars Ive seen in person. The cabby is lookin hella clean though. What rims do you have in store?

Are you ever in Vallejo? I thought I saw your car at the plaza and parked on tennesse street near springtowne middle school. If so, your car looks good dude!! Nice wheels!!

Comment

Nah man...never in Vallejo. I live in Tracy and if I am in the bay im usually in between Livermore and San Jose. I try to hit up the weekly meets at In-n-Out over in Pleasanton though. See some NFJ dudes there a lot.

Thanks, my buddy and I drove out to Las Vegas to pick them up and then to Palmdale to get my car. Roadtrips are dope, especially when you come home with some 16x9 Borbet's and an e30.
                              sigpic
                              Stretchin and pokin.

Comment

another slammed M-tec cabby :D

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
                                RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Working...
                                X