Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

.:New DSLR. Zinno is Back. Sick Pix(56k still Lulz'ing).

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice car, but I also don't feel the black bumpers. Makes the car look cheap? Reminds me of how the lower model e36s came with nasty grey skirts/valances. Also, black lip clips would look better

But yeah, with painted bumpers it would be just about perfect!

91 318is

Comment

love it. now make us some more cool videos

Comment

O you will be getting TONS of new videos as soon as I get some signals on.
        The Red Dragon V.5 1991 318iS / 2013 F800GT

"You gotta fix the nut behind the wheel before you fix the bolts on the car"

Comment

those are some really nice pictures, i acctually really like the black bumpers. what wheels are those? mewants:p i think a detextured front valence would look great
          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

The wheels are Ronal LS 15x7.5

Comment

I Love that colour!

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
              @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                Looks clean man. I can get down with black bumpers, base model euro spec style, but they don't work on your car (YET). Needs about 5" of slammage and some more aggressive rims!
                Yeah yeah yeah I know I know..I'm getting more slammage real soon don't worry. I am kind of thinking about some Asez A's...and not stretching the tires..like actually putting some real tire width in the back and rolling the fenders to make them fit :) We shall see..

Comment

Awesome shots, and a beautiful car, but I would have put the turn signal lenses back on before I went out for a photoshoot.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                    It's Azev, and they make them in widths like 16x7.5" where you wouldn't have to roll the fenders.
                    Wow I totally butchered that name..Ha. It's been a long night..but if i get 7.5'' wide then I don't get a big lip now do I?

Are there any resalers that sell them, or is it all basically private party?

Comment

Working...
                    X