New rims and a few pics with my bro's e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by emmick View Post
    From what I was told they're temporary plates from Germany.
    I'm not sure...they look a lot like dutch plates. Crappy resolution, but check out this pic I took in Holland (It's in my sig)

Store your photos and videos online with secure storage from Photobucket. Available on iOS, Android and desktop. Securely backup your memories and sign up today!

By the way, if anyone wants a higher res. version of this picture for a screensaver or desktop, I'm happy to send it to you. I found it pretty amusing.
    sigpic
    An unlucky E30 I came across in Rotterdam, Holland

Comment

Originally posted by elguapo84 View Post
      How many cracked oil pans does that translate to in Bellingham...about three I'm guessing? I suppose it depends on how long you've had it dropped. My coilovers should be finished tomorrow, so I'll be in the same boat, but not quite as low as you.
      I've only lost one oil pan when i first got the car. It was stock height and I spun out in the rain and hit a curb. This is my first rear wheel drive car. It's been this low for almost a year now and no oil pan issues. Just a few scrapes.

Comment

big drops are where its at...you've gotta have massive camber in the rear
        beware of attack squirrels

Comment

I love them! Do you ever come to Seattle?
          Follow my IG @bouchezphotography

Comment

F'n love it. The blue one JDM Drift Squad feel. I like the out of the box, but still in the box look of the blue one.

Comment

turbos looked better

Originally posted by vlad
              Do you know anybody else who built that many bad ass E30s?

Comment

What color is the non blue one?
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by cbouchez View Post
                  I love them! Do you ever come to Seattle?
                  I occasionally come to seattle.

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettM View Post
                    What color is the non blue one?
                    I'm assuming you mean my brother's...It's supposed to be Laguna Seca Blue, but it's kinda off.

Comment

Originally posted by robtech View Post
                      big drops are where its at...you've gotta have massive camber in the rear
                      Yeah camber is an issue...a brand new set of tires lasted me 8 months front and rear. I drive the car very hard though.

Comment

Those turbos look pretty good!

Comment

No. What color is the one with the Ronal rims? The one in your sig.
                          Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Originally posted by GarrettM View Post
                            No. What color is the one with the Ronal rims? The one in your sig.
                            The color is cirrusblau-metallic

Comment

Working...
                            X