No announcement yet.

Official BMW Southeast Fall Rally Pictures and Videos

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It was definitely fun. Ill post my pics when I get home.

Comment

sorry i headed out early guys, Spastic Dwarf and i had a rough first night sleeping in our cars. And i was ready for a hot shower and a bed

thanks for the compliments on my car, And yes im currently running a E36 M3 muffler. Rear bumper will come soon but i couldnt get it on before the meet.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mattdk318i View Post
        sorry i headed out early guys, Spastic Dwarf and i had a rough first night sleeping in our cars. And i was ready for a hot shower and a bed

thanks for the compliments on my car, And yes im currently running a E36 M3 muffler. Rear bumper will come soon but i couldnt get it on before the meet.

Hey Matt, Spastic Dwarf took a badass picture of your car and has it posted over at bimmer forums. Your car looked damn good and the way he cropped it and got all the color change from the trees in the background just made your car really stand out, so much so that it was getting alot of compliments over there because of the picture.

Oh and your car is looking awesome too .....

Bimmer Forums site is down for repairs right now. I will post a link to the thread later

:bow:

Comment

Great pics! The scenery looked very nice.

Comment

Spasticdwarfs link to some of his pictures at bimmerforums http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum...d.php?t=864713

Matt this is where the picture he took of your car I mentioned

Comment

Sorry I didn't make it.. I might try and get people to head up to a NC factory meet. We've been talking about doing that for quite some time.

Comment

Comment

awesome pic man!

Does anyone have the link to mikes vid on youtube?
                  sigpic

Comment

I am a dork:

No Nick you cant have my car with mismatched door panel

Yes blake... you are gay for Jimbo!!!

Comment

Comment

I didnt know i had this until my brother showed me at home. Its bad quality(digital camera) But it shows a your car M3alpine99. I thought he was taking pics not vid lol

This vid was taken without my knowlege at the meet(brother) So it was a welcome surprise when i got home. Its short any really shaky but good.
                        Last edited by mattdk318i; 11-05-2007, 08:05 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

shot of my Mug. Prob should go in the mugshot thread. lil bro on the left
                          sigpic

Comment

Matt, you look like a true hardass in that last picture. I know the real Matthew though!

Haha

I NEED SUSPENSION!
                            Estoril E36 M3/4/5 | Toledo E53 X5 3.0 | LeMans E90 335D M-Sport

Comment

Originally posted by ToplessE30 View Post
                              Matt, you look like a true hardass in that last picture. I know the real Matthew though!

Haha

I NEED SUSPENSION!
                              Yea, i gave my little brother full reign on the camera. Since im not really into pic taking. So almost all of them were without me paying attention. But yea, normally im pretty nice looking lol

Ive got M3 rear springs and brand new Bilstein sports(rear) That will get you part of the way there.
                              sigpic

Comment

badass for sure!

Comment

Working...
                                X