Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Andre, your interior looks SICK!

Comment

nice interior! what type of steering wheel?

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
        Black speaker covers would flow much nicer I think.
        :?:

they are black

Comment

He means the kickpanels. You have an '85 correct? So I believe yours are covered in carpeting. '86-up all had plastic. So you could dye it or maybe get it covered in black carpeting, but then it wouldn't match your floor. Or you could just buy black plastic covers. I think the black would look a little better too.

332iS R.I.P.

Comment

Originally posted by C ///M
            He means the kickpanels. You have an '85 correct? So I believe yours are covered in carpeting. '86-up all had plastic. So you could dye it or maybe get it covered in black carpeting, but then it wouldn't match your floor. Or you could just buy black plastic covers. I think the black would look a little better too.
            Yeah I mean the carpet covers around them. I have black plastic ones for sale if you want them.

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
              Originally posted by C ///M
              Yeah I mean the carpet covers around them. I have black plastic ones for sale if you want them.
              no thanks i want it just like that, especially since im redoing the dash beige the black will not look good

Comment

Working...
              X