Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haven't pic-whored in a loooong time.......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haven't pic-whored in a loooong time.......

I was having my graduation open house, so I parked to the side of the driveway to have space for people.....and I have never had a grass photoshoot before.....so I couldn't pass it up, lol.

I have Euro Grills in my room, but waiting to get my Euro Ellips from Greg to put them on.

Can anyone tell from these pictures the new paint job from the previous owner's accident repair....and then the oxidized paint behind the doors? My paint sucks.

That hurts...

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Word, looks like it was in a front-ender. What happened to your iS lip? I swear you had one.
      -Ted

Comment

Damn pic whores! Just kidding.

As for the faded paint a good detailer may be able to bring back some of the lustre. The problem is that red is the weakest pigment and is prone to fading. The problem seems to be most problematic on trim parts like mirrors and spoilers.

Comment

again you are the biggest pic whore here...looks good as always, that paint job makes me hurt inside. IS lip now!

Comment

paint police on patrol!
            BEERTECH

Comment

Originally posted by Rob
              paint police on patrol!
              I'd better lay low too...

Mine is exactly the same as yours, if not worse...
              Reminiscing...

Comment

Originally posted by M42Tecknik
                Originally posted by Rob
                paint police on patrol!
                I'd better lay low too...

Mine is exactly the same as yours, if not worse...
                prof. cut polish perhaps?
                Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

Originally posted by Spaz
                  prof. cut polish perhaps?
                  My thoughts exactly...

Comment

Originally posted by SlammedE30
                    Word, looks like it was in a front-ender. What happened to your iS lip? I swear you had one.
                    -Ted
                    I know there was a front end collision at some point, but seemed to be repaired well. I've never had an IS lip, but might get one, or not.

TJ, it sucks to have bad paint, and I am jealous of your clean ride.....definately. Yours and others with nice paint make mine look like a joke.

Weston, look at the Member's Rides, I haven't posted any pictures in a LONG time. And couldn't pass up this opportunity. :P

I will try to do some serious detailing now that I am out of school to try to bring some back.....but i bet it could only do so much.

My bad paint job, as well as multiple scratches and dents has kinda turned me from putting $$$ into this car as far as paint and Mtech-II and moving towards buying a different daily driver street car in a few years. This would make for a nice track rat, because ugly cars fair just as well as clean ones there. Probably get SSR Comps or 15 or 16" Koseis down the road. I dunno if I could ever get the E30 to be a respectable road car for myself.....

However, one of my friends knows someone will his one paint shop, and this guy owns both a E30 M3 and a '87 325i. There might be a way to get the hook-up, but I dunno. Most likely this will become a stripped, A/C-less, track car eventually.

Comment

Most likely this will become a stripped, A/C-less, track car eventually.
                      That is where mine is headed too, but in the pretty near future.

RISING EDGE

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                        Most likely this will become a stripped, A/C-less, track car eventually.
                        That is where mine is headed too, but in the pretty near future.
                        It'd still be a pretty track car. Good luck on getting it set up nicely Teej.

Are you going to pick up another DD or simply cruise in the track duty ride?

Comment

I'm 18, I can live with driving a track prepped car on the street everyday :twisted:

RISING EDGE

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
                            I'm 18, I can live with driving a track prepped car on the street everyday :twisted:
                            My uncle's buddy Nick has a track-prepped 325i w/ cage, no stereo, no A/C, harnesses......and does not like trips in it. Of course I think he's over the hill.....but still, you might not enjoy it for long.

Comment

i could drive a race car all day long.....

but you should feel good about your car... it has less dents the paint prolly matches better than mine and looks less messed up... oh well it looks good in the pics

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

Working...
                              X