No I don't think so, but the name sounds like it's from Ireland

Do you know who he is talking about?

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
      Do you know who he is talking about?
      No I don't have a clue!

but I'm sure this is no Icelander.

Comment

80's TV Character on a 1hr Prime Time Action/Drama show. Became a Household Name by being known to take a roll of bailing wire, chewing gum, old farm equipment, rusty ass jeep, and his trusty Swiss Army knife and make an aircraft. Usually with dramatic music durring the bulid. So when you ghetto-engineer anything, its known as McGuyver'ing something. Take it as a compliment.

Comment

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber View Post
          80's TV Character on a 1hr Prime Time Action/Drama show. Became a Household Name by being known to take a roll of bailing wire, chewing gum, old farm equipment, rusty ass jeep, and his trusty Swiss Army knife and make an aircraft. Usually with dramatic music durring the bulid. So when you ghetto-engineer anything, its known as McGuyver'ing something. Take it as a compliment.
          haha dem

I've never heard that

Comment

Comment

i swear zip ties are a drifters best friend

s50 downunder yo!

Comment

LOL I actually think it looks alright in three different colours, black orange and silver. Are the fenders going black too?? Looks like good fun regardless of quality :P I wouldn't mind goofing around like this one day with a beater e30... :)

Rippin' Proper | Youtube | Vimeo |

Comment

Awesome build! Good luck with everything

Comment

Originally posted by craz azn View Post
                    LOL I actually think it looks alright in three different colours, black orange and silver. Are the fenders going black too?? Looks like good fun regardless of quality :P I wouldn't mind goofing around like this one day with a beater e30... :)
                    The fenders will be orange.

Only the top, hood and the trunk will be black.

Comment

panda orange ftwwwww
                      Build Threads:
                      Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

does anyone else think it's funny that these dudes have sick mtech IIs but cant get their hands on an is lip?
                        "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by psloan View Post
                          does anyone else think it's funny that these dudes have sick mtech IIs but cant get their hands on an is lip?
                          There is no problem getting a MtechII kit here, but getting a IS lip is no way!

Pretty strange!

Comment

Originally posted by mudflaps View Post
                            http://myndasafn.bmwkraftur.is/d/48312-2/IMG_6158.JPG

Funniest part about this pic is the dude in the background staring at her ass.

The dude in the background is Aron Andrew, and the girl is a very cool BMW chick I have been trying to set him up with for a while now....:D

E36 turbo project - - E30 drift project

Comment

Originally posted by Bjahja View Post
                              The dude in the background is Aron Andrew, and the girl is a very cool BMW chick I have been trying to set him up with for a while now....:D
                              Ehemmm....

I would have to say that it has been the both of us.. trying to set him up :-D

Oh and btw... thanks for the comments guys! :)

E30 Mtech II powered by M30 :twisted:
                              E36 316i Mtech Compact
                              E30 3xxi dooorifto kingo

Comment

Nice progress. Hope it turns out nice.

Ohh, and how's the weather over there now? I'm actually going to be in Iceland for a part of next week with the lady. I hope I brought enough warm clothes...

-Erik

Comment

Working...
                                X