some pics of my E46 touring

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

some pics of my E46 touring

here are a few pics of my E46, just got done lowering it. I will admit, I enjoy driving my E30s more,but this one has all the comforts, its kinda growing on me

Here's a tip.

Hit enter after a sentence before you insert an image. Saves us all a bit of scrolling.

Great E46 touring. That plate filler on the E30 in the background of the second pic is ugly. You should send it to me.

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

cool

Comment

its fresh... i cant say i like the tint.... but it is livable....

but that sucks that you have to drive an e46

http://www.westwerksauto.com

Comment

LOVE the ACS stripe!

-Prince
          Randall Prince
          http://www.rp1.us/ Used Cars

Comment

Originally posted by PrinceE30
            LOVE the ACS stripe!

-Prince
            Are there ACS parts on the car to warrant the stripe?

Comment

nice man, very fuken nice. i think i need to convince the old boy to upgrade to a touring for 'work' purposes.
              sigpicM42 Brigade ... Throwing craze in the 318

Comment

What is it with wagons in Germany? I've seen so many thus far.

Looking great! I dig the stripe too :up:

97 Cosmos M3

Comment

It looks cool, but I think the tint and the stripe looks "tacky".

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

The car is a 320d and is almost fully loaded, missing the power seats, but they are still leather sports, it has the ac chip tuning which really doesnt help the performance that much a bump from 136hp to 150 hp. the muffler is ac too, and I plan on getting the front spoiler and the mirrors really soon. as far as the inside goes, I prefer the M/// stuff. I relly dont drive it too much, I let the wife drive it, I would rather cruise the E30 touring. Wagons are really big over here cause it is an unwritten law here that you get married, have a kid, sell the conv. and buy a wagon, then start to build a house. the way of german people. plus there is no way you can afford to run a SUV over here at over $4 a gallon!!

Comment

Working...
                    X