new pics of the transformed 85e 56k noway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

new pics of the transformed 85e 56k noway

this car was in the project section and so forth. but it started life as a stock 85e. body wise it went from stock to painted db,to tucked db's, to plstic front no rear . then plastic rear then e lip on i valence(barf) to reiger lip with reiger skirts. frenched low beams and laminx smoked highs. mod wise it had the m20 2.7. in it with all the goodies of bolt ons ad what nots. swapped to 94 vanos 2.5. true 2inch duals, to dual glass packs. k&n cone filter,heat shield,dinan chip. A/c delete, power steering delete, equal lenght flee bay headers. z3 short shift, uuc ,tranny mounts and re enforcer cups, and soon m3 cams. intgerior is mint with black sport seats,grey carper(looks black to me but every body says there is no black) and it has the rear seats with the arm rest and ski hole(just found that out thanks to a swell guy,you know who you are lol) i swapped the 2.73 or 79 cant remember lsd for the 3.73 lsd. the car is sitting on H&R coil overs now with rear shock mount plates and soon to install adjustable camber kits. also running i sway bars on the car do to the stiff ass spring rates. also as far as wheels that will be done when tax returns come, flat black panasports,15-7 or 16-7 's hopefully .also here are some pics of my trip to the bme museum. spoooooge,

before

after and i will have ebgine pics shortly.

me and the nicest girl on the planet who doesnt cut my balls off when it comes to the car lol

1985 s50b30, 91 front and rear valence, e30 m3 suspension, advance design coilovers, GC camber caster plates full solid bushings alla round, adjustable rear arms, ireland sways front and back, ireland big brake kit front and back , team dynamics wheels, 24lb injectore ltw fly, intake , headers, exhaust, so forth so on......

Throw some D's on that bitch! Looks good, I like the lip.

Comment

Looks good John, sounds nice too!

Comment

Talk about ballin'... Is that your house? God damn...

GG to your house... it totally pwn's mine...

SINdelle:E36 M3 5-Lug | 17x8 & 17x9 BBS RS | S52/ZF | 2.93LSD/3.5HFM/24lb Injectors/C&S Chip[B]SOLD[B]

Comment

lol, I somehow doubt that. He would be driving a new m3 :)

Your car is hot man. Loving that last pic. Simply bad ass.

91 318is

Comment

looks good. i love early arches. you should think about a rear valance though
            Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

thanks stu ,it was dirty as fuck when you saw it, also the 2nd gear spinning to kingdom come is why i need bigger tire's lol ,I still dont have shit on your setup though. lol no thats not my house, that house is ridiculously big and it sits on like 100 acres of land with a pool house that is bigger than the apartment complex i live in (the whole complex section lol). got to love tobacco . but no its just a bad ass place, hahah when i pulled up the butler outside was like"good evening sir. checking in?" i was laughed in shame and said " no but can i take some pictures"
              1985 s50b30, 91 front and rear valence, e30 m3 suspension, advance design coilovers, GC camber caster plates full solid bushings alla round, adjustable rear arms, ireland sways front and back, ireland big brake kit front and back , team dynamics wheels, 24lb injectore ltw fly, intake , headers, exhaust, so forth so on......

Comment

My car sucks, thanks for bringing it to my attention. Nice car.
                97 tacoma 5 spd 4 cylinder
                2001 330ci 5 speed
                83 733i 5 speed, (FS)

Comment

I saw that car at GT Live at VIR this year. I knew I had seen it somewhere before. Looks good man.

Comment

Nice, I think I saw this at MC the other day. Sounded great.
                    sigpic
                    DE's are a tease.
                    Build a racecar.

Comment

Originally posted by garrett View Post
                      I saw that car at GT Live at VIR this year. I knew I had seen it somewhere before. Looks good man.
                      vir was fun as hell. lol i dont know if you saw the drift event but if so . that 5 oh' sterion smacked the shit out of the wall lol. and 155mph// thanks. your cars trip me out, i saw it at MC up on the alignment rack. that thing is cool as shit. but i have to give props to beerwreck though. for a beat car that thing had some bad ass suspension or had should i say lol. thanks for all the kind words, the car needs to go to dingo's or something to get the dents out then a respray and the body will be finished. as far as a rear valence i dont think im going to . if anything at some point in the future i would rather have the bmp rs rear bumper and zender skirts. then the car would be perfect in my opinion. but thanks again every body . the car takes photos well , very much a whore she is lol.

Comment

Mine has never been wrecked. The other two that look just like it are a different story . . . .

As far as being beat, its a race car. Making it really pretty is a waste of time as it looks the same after a few races.
                        sigpic
                        DE's are a tease.
                        Build a racecar.

Comment

lol nice!
                          e30s r kool

Comment

That car is nice!

Comment

I like the stance...nice car.
                              sigpic

Comment