No announcement yet.

new pics of the transformed 85e 56k noway

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

no no no not your car 155m// im talking about the beer wreck car being beat. i'm not that big of a dick haha. i would never say that about anybodys e30. the car im talking about is the car that you guys ran through a mud field or something. no , the beer tech cars are bad ass, much love for them, i saw one up there that was pretty effed up a while ago . it looked like it hit the wall. hope theres no misunderstanding.
    1985 s50b30, 91 front and rear valence, e30 m3 suspension, advance design coilovers, GC camber caster plates full solid bushings alla round, adjustable rear arms, ireland sways front and back, ireland big brake kit front and back , team dynamics wheels, 24lb injectore ltw fly, intake , headers, exhaust, so forth so on......

Comment

Hahahahah! I was thinking, damn, that's stone cold!

If know one knows what you're talking about, here is a video of the BeerWreck car:

CLICK PIC.

This is one of the smashed up ones that was there:

Here is the other:

I can say that both look great now and are back on track!

[/hyjack]
      Last edited by 155///MPH; 01-15-2008, 07:55 PM.
      sigpic
      DE's are a tease.
      Build a racecar.

Comment

I approve of every pic posted in this thread.

SILBER COMBAT UNIT DELTA (M-Technic Marshal)
        RTFM:http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=56950

Comment

Looks very nice. Where is Lewisville in relation to Charlotte? I'd like to drive out and see it in person, sounds like a hot ride.

Comment

damn you live in a castle. and your car looks nice too. nice stance and sick cars.

1991 LS1 Swapped 318is
            Instagram:
            https://instagram.com/saltybeast/
            LS Build Thread:
            https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...s-e30-ls1-swap

Comment

Originally posted by ian e30 318is View Post
              damn you live in a castle. and your car looks nice too. nice stance and sick cars.
              That castle is across the street from the home of R.J. Reynolds (RJR Tobacco; i.e. Camels, Winstons, Salems, etc). The Gray family owned it during the height of RJR's tobacco boom, and now the estate serves as a conference center for big corps. It's also a nice place to do photoshoots. Plus the long driveway coming from Coliseum Dr. was good for heavy slip angles before they put in speed bumps. : (

Comment

Nice fucking castle. oh wait, there is a car there too . Love the last picture too! Plus, good to have a girl who knows we love cars !

Nice project!!! Going to post some interior and under the hood pics?
                Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

yes other pics soon, im going to a update semenar sp? for kawasaki today but when i get back on friday i will post more up and add to the thread name. yes as stu said. again this is not my house lol oooohhh how sweet it would be though. it basically is a mantion and serves what stu said. kind of like the biltmore house. that old ass sweet ass taxi thing isnt mine either but it was a vulnerable target in the photo shoot. ''

i cant imagine hauling ass through the drive way .that wuld be so much fun , 1 its wide,2its smooth,3 it is a nastey sweeper, damn speed bumps!!!!
                  1985 s50b30, 91 front and rear valence, e30 m3 suspension, advance design coilovers, GC camber caster plates full solid bushings alla round, adjustable rear arms, ireland sways front and back, ireland big brake kit front and back , team dynamics wheels, 24lb injectore ltw fly, intake , headers, exhaust, so forth so on......

Comment

Man, 155///MPH, I just ran across this thread and saw the 320 Beereck car! That car was parked out in front of Motorsport Connections (WS) last time I was up there. My dad works at that shop and told me the story of the 'dirt track racing'...freakin' A dude, wish I had some land and a POS kia or something. Rock on.
                    '87 Delphin OBDI S52, 5-lug 325is-SOLD
                    '81 CJ-7 w/ SBC 350 conversion

A.D.D. mastermind...

Comment

damn nice setup..can we get a little close shot of the side skirts..kinda diggin em...

Originally posted by rwdrift
                      Back to E-Rich's car and drifters. His car is baller, purpose built. Posers are fags. KA-Ts suck. I like beer. And I need monies.
                      - Erick

Comment

Working...
                      X