No announcement yet.

what do you guys

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fix the direction of your directional tires.

Comment

You will want to bolt the lip on anyways. It will be more secure. If you do get a lip you could also get a Ryan G splitter, but that would look funny on stock suspension. Another cheap/stylish mod could be shadowlining. Just my thoughts. Good luck with the car.

Jon

Comment

Check and make car is running good. Replace any worn seals, filter, gaskets etc. Then as far as lowering the car choose a good spring and shock. I would say H&R race and bilstein sports. The new tie rods, CA's ,CAB's and sway bar links. Then a nice sway bar, yours is a 25mm front so see if there is a bigger one or set you can get. Nice laguna green!!

Comment

Originally posted by BBY1104 View Post
          I would say H&R race and bilstein sports....... Then a nice sway bar, yours is a 25mm front so see if there is a bigger one or set you can get.
          wait till you actually DRIVE a car with this suspension set up you speak of before recommending it to people. im not sure why you're saying get a fatter sway bar either? with a decent suspension upgrade the car will handle 5 times better than stock. bigger sways equal "flatter" handling, better suited for track use. last time i checked 'verts dont usually see the track.

timing belt, all acc. belts. strut mounts front and rear. sway mounts, CA's, CAB's, tie rods. figure out if you want to go low on it or keep er stock. if you want a squish ride roll kybs with eibach. stiffer? go bilstein HD with H&R sports. radical? bilstein sports with H&R race.

Comment

H&R makes convertible-specific springs that will lower your car about 1.25 inches up front, and about an inch in the rear. Those, plus Bilstein Sport shocks, will make your car drive like a go-cart. shocks/springs will run you about $400 IIRC if you buy them new.
            sigpic89 M3

Comment

Thank you guys. I have been looking into all that stuff for the car. it is funny last night after talking to all you guys about my car all I could do is look and think about what it will look like when im all done. It will be sweet this summer. Now if I could just pull my quad to the beach with it (just kidding) but it will be way cool this summer
              wilson

Comment

Originally posted by kyle wilson View Post
                Are they 17"? Someone told me I should paint them black. What do you think? And as for the lip. I think someone cut the brackets off because it is smooth
                check out the rims what do you think
                4 Wheels 17" 5 lug Sportmax - $396

Reply to: sale-541657026@craigslist.org
                Date: 2008-01-16, 6:27PM PST

New set of Sportmax aluminum 17" 5 lug for newew honda accords or civics, or FWD minivans, or other FWD with 5 on 4 and 1/2 bolt pattern. ALSO fits 5 on 100mm bolt pattern. $396.00 for set. 503-648=7099 Monday through Sat 8 to 6:30
                wilson

Comment

Originally posted by kyle wilson View Post
                  check out the rims what do you think
                  4 Wheels 17" 5 lug Sportmax - $396

Reply to: sale-541657026@craigslist.org
                  Date: 2008-01-16, 6:27PM PST

New set of Sportmax aluminum 17" 5 lug for newew honda accords or civics, or FWD minivans, or other FWD with 5 on 4 and 1/2 bolt pattern. ALSO fits 5 on 100mm bolt pattern. $396.00 for set. 503-648=7099 Monday through Sat 8 to 6:30
                  never mind they are 5 lug sorry
                  wilson

Comment

I think i've seen that car around town - maybe not though.
                    PNW Crew
                    90 m3
                    06 m5

Comment

i got it out of W.A and drove it like 3 times in town. Eugene and springfield .
                      wilson

Comment

I will have some m3 springs for sale in a month or 2. They lower the car just enough to notice.
                        Byron
                        Leichtbau

Comment

Got new pics

Still cleaning it up
                          Attached Files
                          wilson

Comment

Originally posted by delatlanta1281 View Post
                            That's not nice (i was thinking the same thing)!

I would lower it, put an is lip on it, and maybe tint the windows. I like the color and the rims alot! What are the specs on it? How does the interior and the engine bay look? Is that a black or brown top?
                            put up new pics with a better cam
                            wilson

Comment

Originally posted by dvs909 View Post
                              you need a suspension kit and a IS lip pronto.
                              a big X2 on that one.
                              sigpic
                              both these cars are gone :(

Comment

working on all that.
                                wilson

Comment

Working...
                                X