Very large reflection pic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ditto all above. New background. :up:

"See, we're adding a little something to this month's sales contest. As you all know, first prize is a Cadillac Eldorado. Anyone wanna see second prize? Second prize is a set of steak knives. Third prize is you're fired."

Comment

me too!

Comment

that is the hottest shit.

I applaud your work and thank you for your contributions to the community.
        R.I.P 07/01/09 - 04/23/10 :(

Comment

damn ty for the background....and wtf were u guys doing with that golf cart?
          Cam .W '91 325is

Spaz's 1991 Alpine White???? S52 Build Thread...

Comment

Wow, I had no idea that so many people would rock that pic as their background. Thnks again for the praise, it makes the effort of keeping it look that way worthwhile.

As for the golf cart, it's kinda like our little project car. We put some Cavelier Sport seats on it, and replaced all the batteries, and a few other things. The box was from a set of patio furniture and we were bored. That was me driving with the 2 wheels in the air. It was so scary.

Comment

Robby's 318iS > greater than all

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Because I have no life I went ahead and resized it to 1600x1200 and got rid of any bug splatters and paint imperfections.

I bombed Korea every night.

Comment

I've never been a big fan of the Alpinas, but they look hawt without the centercaps.
                  sigpic

Comment

Working...
                  X