oh look, JoeTokyo's back

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by s0urce View Post
    They'd probably kick him out too... I know a couple raves going on though, he'd fit in nicely there.
    Do raves still happen?

when I was younger a raver once told me "This is the kind of music your kids will be listening to"
    "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

Originally posted by Turf1600 View Post
      Do raves still happen?

when I was younger a raver once told me "This is the kind of music your kids will be listening to"

Yes, they do. I went to a "rave" this saturday night, and, let me be the first to say, "I am too old, or, have grown up too much to want to be out past 3 am". I guess it's car shows and early dinner/movies from here on out.

Comment

:rofl:

Golden thread

Comment

Originally posted by Charlie View Post
          Nice vent visors, what else you gonna get from vatozone?

-Charlie
          Damn, beat me to it, but I was going to go with PepBoys. Well played, sir.

1987 E30 cabrio | Bumper swap | H&R Sport | Koni Yellow | Eibach Sways | BavAuto strut bar | Cardinal seats
          MTech2 wheel | Husco Armrest | Smoked Hella Smileys | 5k HID | Stromung | RS003
          | Shadowline | Amber Fogs | Too much else to list

Comment

Why the fuck is everyone tripping on him? I think it looks good. I dont know the necessity on riding him that hard.

Mariano

2001 Titaniumsilber 540i Sport 6-Speed
            1990 Diamantschwarz Alpha-N 2.5L ///M3
            1986 Alpinweiss 325e M50B25 (R.I.P.)

-Talk to me when more sound comes from the induction than from the exhaust...

-Argentina........lo mas grande que hay.

Comment

handcuffs?

Comment

not bad for an xb i actually really liked your e30
                Originally posted by NavyE30
                I saw Vlad was posting and got excited. Then I saw there weren't any boobs and was sad.

Comment

Needs more stickers .

E30 M3 / E30 325is / E34 525iT / E34 535i

Comment

great thread
                    Originally posted by ebelements
                    Also, for those who don't know, negative camber is the greatest thing since sliced bread(panera). Even tire wear is for city busses and the elderly.

Comment

Vinyl Mayhem is a prominent vinyl graphics shop in the USA. We specialize in high-quality custom vinyl stickers, vinyl car decals, wall vinyl decals, wall quotes, custom bumper stickers, vinyl car graphics, car decal stickers, car stickers, custom license plate frames, printed stickers, banners, silkscreen t-shirts.

Thought I'd give you a hand Joe.

Comment

Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z View Post
                        Why the fuck is everyone tripping on him? I think it looks good. I dont know the necessity on riding him that hard.

Mariano

My motivation was his END OF AN ERA thread. Kinda can't come back after you post that, imho.

[IMG]https://cimg4.ibsrv.net/gimg/my350z.com-vbulletin/550x225/80-parkerbsig_5096690e71d912ec1addc4a84e99c374685fc03 8.jpg[/IMG

Comment

WTF? I guess it's the begining of a NEW ERA?

Comment

Lol, not bad except for the window sills... they just scream tacky imo. Kinda weird to be posting your Scion on a BMW forum. Maybe save it for the "post your other rides" thread.

91 318is

Comment

why is everyone ragging on him so hard? i think the car is cool i mean its still worth three times more than anything you guys r driving in this forum and second of all you guys call urselves purist becuase you drive a car thats so old that top dollar for it is maybe 5g's with a six cylinder that barely makes 200hp on a good day.honda was and still is making four bangers that put out more hp per liter than bmw could ever dream of. i guess because you guys r driving bimmers u feel good about urselves ,like you've accomplished something driving in ur $3k lux cars huh?well i do i drive one too

Comment

Originally posted by r3v05 View Post
                                why is everyone ragging on him so hard? i think the car is cool i mean its still worth three times more than anything you guys r driving in this forum and second of all you guys call urselves purist becuase you drive a car thats so old that top dollar for it is maybe 5g's with a six cylinder that barely makes 200hp on a good day.honda was and still is making four bangers that put out more hp per liter than bmw could ever dream of. i guess because you guys r driving bimmers u feel good about urselves ,like you've accomplished something driving in ur $3k lux cars huh?well i do i drive one too
                                good post, great post, get the fuck out nao plz <3
                                Build Threads:
                                Pamela/Bella/Betty/325ix/5-Lug Seta/S60R/Miata ITB/Miata Turbo/Miata VVT/951/325xi-6

Comment

Working...
                                X