Finally my e30 introe!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally my e30 introe!!!!!

It's a work in progress, these are shitty phone pics but I'll post up some better ones soon.
    Let me know what you think, good or bad your judgement counts, cause' I'd rather be told by people who know their shit............and I been lucky enough to find some cool stuff at the local junk yard and tried to do some diy crap, lets hear what u got to say
    Attached Files
    Last edited by IRON-E; 02-10-2008, 08:02 PM.
    @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Good luck with your project. :up:

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

Bumpers look good, not feeling the rear valence or the wheels though.
      Byron
      Leichtbau

Comment

Nice car. Looks like whats his name Formula Driver's car before it got painted.
        92 Granite Silver Vert
        M60B40 5spd

Comment

Not feeling the wheels, paint the sides and rear valance and we'll see. other then that good lookin car.
          97 tacoma 5 spd 4 cylinder
          2001 330ci 5 speed
          83 733i 5 speed, (FS)

Comment

Originally posted by E30SPDFRK View Post
            Bumpers look good, not feeling the rear valence or the wheels though.
            same dont like chrome very much on e30s

www.gutenparts.com
            One stop shopping for NEW, USED and EURO PARTS!

Comment

The wheels are grey not chromed and the rear apron? I'm still debating on it.
              The side skirts and apron are test fits before paint just to see if they grow on me.

Anybody have any suggestions on the height of the rear I'd like it a little higher to have better clearance of my tires if you notice the front tires have higher clearance than the rear.

I'll be ordering an IS lip soon so maybe it'll make a difference!!
              Last edited by IRON-E; 01-30-2008, 09:42 PM.
              @IRON-E30 aka Edwin:D

Comment

Maybe some better pix would do it justice. Im too sure about the rear apron or the wheels...and it not just the color either. The rear wheels looks like it could use some serious spacing. I ripped of my pinstripes.

COTM

Comment

Taller? Ok. You might want to try some thicker rear spring pads. They have different ones and it will raise it if that's what you want.
                  sigpic

Comment

Looks good, but i also dont like the wheels. the rear apron could be tight, guess i wud have to see it painted.

Comment

Nice car....unfortunately, like others said, I'm not a fan of the wheels either

Comment

Nice car. Will look good with paint and lippage. Why did you paint the corner of the valance black though?

91 318is

Comment

Looked better on weaves
                          "We praise or find fault, depending on which of the two provides more opportunity for our powers of judgement to shine."

Comment

you have the wrong front bumper shocks - you need ones made for a plastic bumper, it looks like you have the ones for the '88 diving boards in there.
                            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

not a fan.

Comment

Working...
                              X