New Member Intro!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by E-rich View Post
    welcome to the site. looks like your off to a great start. you should come down to the tech day in tacoma saturday. meet a few of us. oh and no theres nothing wrong with sportmaxxs..people just hate because a lot of people use them..

thanks! i don't think i'll be able to make it down saturday, but thanks for the heads up. are there any e30 PNW forums or do any forums have some regional sections? i really like r3v though!

and can anybody tell me how much help the bentley manual will be, since it doesn't say 1991 or 318is on it? im sure all the cars are pretty similar, but does it have the m42 in there? or is there a better manual that i can pick up for my 318is?

Comment

Welcome! Have fun with the transformation!
      PNW Crew
      90 m3
      06 m5

Comment

good choice, and welcome.

Comment

i think for the m42 you would be better off getting the e36 bently, but check before you go and buy it as im not positive on that.

Comment

Kevin, did you ever find an explanation of central locking?

Like this: Lock or unlock drivers, passenger or trunk, and all should lock or unlock.

Press down on drivers or passengers door lock and all should lock too.

Lock the drivers door, but twist the key further and you activate the deadbolt...meaning you can only unlock from the drivers door.

make sense?

Closing SOON!
            "LAST CHANCE FOR G.A.S." DEAL IS ON NOW

Luke AT germanaudiospecialties DOT com or text 425-761-6450, or for quickest answers, call me at the shop 360-669-0398

Thanks for 10 years of fun!

Comment

Welcome aboard R3V

-> Afficionados join the M-technic I club

Comment

makes sense. i guess mine isn't working then. i'll look into it. thanks for the quick explanation, i wasn't sure if you had do something special or not.

thanks for all the welcomes guys! gonna go wash it right now!!

Comment

Welcome, nice car to start with.
                  sigpic
                  1990 E30 325ic (sold for more than I paid for it after 5 Years)
                  1995 E30 325e (in progress)
                  1987 E30 325is (totaled)
                  1990 E30 325i
                  1991 E30 318is M50 PWR
                  1996 E36 328ic
                  1997 Z3
                  2006 F150 Super Crew 5.4L 6.5' bed The work horse (need something to drag all these old BMW's home for resurrection.)

Comment

Working...
                  X