• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the angle of this one so...

I thought I would post it :D

I Timothy 2:1-2

Looking good bro.
    Hemingway said it best. “There are only three sports: bullfighting, motor racing, and mountaineering; all the rest are merely games.”

Help a brother out, buy your detailing products here...

Comment

Everytime I see your car on r3v, and the one time I saw you on the 57 fwy NB, I kick myself for ditching my kit just like it. I guess with old age and maturity the need for solid crash protection via oe bumpers is too much a draw for I.

Comment

Haven't seen anymore pics of that car in a while. Still looking good.
        92 Granite Silver Vert
        M60B40 5spd

Comment

Don't like the mirrors and the bumper doesn't fit. Other than that, clean car; i'm diggin the rotta's.
          PNW Crew
          90 m3
          06 m5

Comment

i've always loved ur car...but ya the bumper does need some adjustment. other than that i think black kidneys, smoked ellips and some french fogs would finish it nicely. o ya di u put a plate filler in the back yet?
            Check out Undr8d Empire on Facebook: www.facebook.com/Undr8dEmpireLlc

INSTAGRAM: @UNDR8D_EMPIRE

Scarlet V2 - #Project333Ti by @castromotorsport, @kingsautobodyshop, @bimmerheads, @hardmotorsport, @excel_motorsports & @mateomotorsports - http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=371356

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

the bumper fitment was another of my issues. I couldnt stand it sticking out 3/4" on the sides.

Comment

Looks cool.

Comment

i really like the car, but what kind of mirrors are those?

Comment

Originally posted by devonjordan View Post
                    Looking good bro.
                    Thanks Dev :D

Originally posted by Farbin Kaiber
                    Everytime I see your car on r3v, and the one time I saw you on the 57 fwy NB, I kick myself for ditching my kit just like it. I guess with old age and maturity the need for solid crash protection via oe bumpers is too much a draw for I.
                    I bought the car for the drivetrain and suspension; I could have done without the body kit and tinted windows, but they were on the car, so what to do? The bumpers are light, reducing mass aft of the axles, which is good, but useless in the event of a collision. I drive slow and am alert, so I’m not too scared about rear-ending someone, but I do get nervous when I see some guy closing in fast at a stop sign or red light. You never know if these multi-tasking twits are paying attention to the road.

I don't know why BMP designed the gaps into the sides/trailing edges of the front bumper... maybe to clear an M3's box flairs?

Originally posted by RedHoodRidah
                    Haven't seen anymore pics of that car in a while. Still looking good.
                    Originally posted by z50_Jumper
                    Looks cool.
                    Thank you!

Originally posted by uofom3
                    Don't like the mirrors and the bumper doesn't fit. Other than that, clean car; i'm diggin the rotta's.
                    The fit looks better in person ;)

Originally posted by e30polak
                    I've always loved ur car...but ya the bumper does need some adjustment. other than that i think black kidneys, smoked ellips and some french fogs would finish it nicely. o ya di u put a plate filler in the back yet?
                    Wow, thanks man! I haven't gotten the filler plate yet - I've been spending money on maintenance stuff. The blacked out kidneys have been on my mind for a while... don't know about the French fogs or highs...

Originally posted by bignate948
                    i really like the car, but what kind of mirrors are those?
                    Thanks! I don't know what brand - they were on the car when I bought it. You prolly know that they are E36 M3 style...
                    I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

Where dat? Willow Springs?
                      Current Cars
                      2014 M235i
                      2009 R56 Cooper S
                      1998 M3
                      1997 M3

Comment

still diggin that car man. Get some wallpaper shots up!
                        Continuous For Sale Thread
                        323i s50

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post

I bought the car for the drivetrain and suspension; I could have done without the body kit and tinted windows, but they were on the car, so what to do? The bumpers are light, reducing mass aft of the axles, which is good, but useless in the event of a collision. I drive slow and am alert, so I’m not too scared about rear-ending someone, but I do get nervous when I see some guy closing in fast at a stop sign or red light. You never know if these multi-tasking twits are paying attention to the road.

I don't know why BMP designed the gaps into the sides/trailing edges of the front bumper... maybe to clear an M3's box flairs?
                          I had not thought of that. What suspension/drivetrain? Swaped?

Comment

post a pic of your touring!

Comment

I think the front bumper is big like that as BMP put the IE style riveted flares on their car.
                              Current Cars
                              2014 M235i
                              2009 R56 Cooper S
                              1998 M3
                              1997 M3

Comment

Working...
                              X