No announcement yet.

oh whats that you say? turbos? dont mind if i do

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

im feeling the red and the orange, i just need to have the vinyl cut up. paging 92mtechcabrio...

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse30 View Post
      haha yeah they're a bit polished. still cant decide what to refinish them in. someone wanna throw some photoshops up for me?

bronze have always been my favorite finish, if i can i wanna refinish my rays in bronze.

i saw an audi a4 black with 2 piece mesh rims, chrome lip and bronze inner piece.

looked amazing.

full bronze.

bronze with the lip.
      Last edited by rakobassist; 02-20-2008, 11:04 PM. Reason: photos
      2008 Sentra Spec V ( Header Back Exhaust, Coilovers, Rays Engineering 57f 18*8.5 awaiting tires)
      1989 BMW 325i (is leaving soon...)

Comment

I love time attack, but honestly you could do that to bottlecaps and it would look almost exactly the same.

I really only dig turbos in polished or silver. They're just too 80s to hide under paint.

'88 325is
        VP UT of Austin Autoholics
        BMWCCA 380364

Comment

Keep the polish, it makes the wheels look expensive and high quality. Plus they stick out from a mile away.

>> 1988 3.1 ITB E30 /// 2002 E46 M3 6MT / 2008 335xi 6MT / 1991 S38B36 E30 (sold)

Comment

Keep the polish but make the area around RONAL and TURBO black.
            Byron
            Leichtbau

Comment

freaking sick, i love those wheels

Comment

hhaha ironic, THAT wheel now has a hole in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesse30 View Post
                  hhaha ironic, THAT wheel now has a hole in it.

http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=105085
                  Those look boring on your car anyways. I always liked your white car

Comment

Please use something bigger than that 3/8 ratchet to tighten the lugs.. i would hate for them to be that easy for me to get off you.

Comment

Originally posted by Tree18is View Post
                      Please use something bigger than that 3/8 ratchet to tighten the lugs.. i would hate for them to be that easy for me to get off you.
                      thats left over from installing the coil overs, used a breaker bar to tighten the lugs

Comment

Originally posted by Smoove1 View Post
                        Those look boring on your car anyways. I always liked your white car
                        i miss that car :(

Comment

Originally posted by nes85er View Post
                          here ya go dude...a quick and dirty chop of the time attack turbos.
                          sick dude i see you got some rims! thats awwsome cheers!
                          need or want stickers let me know and well work somthing out! http://www.myspace.com/anpvehicletattoos

Comment

Working...
                          X