Nurburgring Throwing Stars 17x8 & 17x9

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • blck325is
    replied
    Damn those are hot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mystikal
    replied
    Originally posted by SchnellerVert
    It was good pic hence why I saved it. It's old it must what 3 years plus?
    Yeah I think that was a 2005 meet. Good times.

    Jay

    Leave a comment:


  • garrett
    replied
    I've always liked these wheels, with and without covers. So much so that I just picked up a set. OP's car looks sick, +1 to seeing them with Turbine covers.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by dillsnick
    Yes... Those. Sorry. I think those are the coolest caps/ rims that BMW has ever made. They look so amazing on a car that is sorted out. I'm really looking into a 5 lug swap just to roll on them.
    Yeah, I'm in the same boat. Not sure whether I'd rock the Throwing Star caps or the Turbines, but either way it would look beautiful.

    Leave a comment:


  • SchnellerVert
    replied
    It was good pic hence why I saved it. It's old it must what 3 years plus?

    Leave a comment:


  • Mystikal
    replied
    Originally posted by SchnellerVert


    Add to the desire and urges.
    Hey, my pic. Those are 235/40/17's on 17x8s on the back of an early car with FLATTENED lips...rubs badly. I can only imagine how bad the original poster's situation (17x9, late car) would have been with more power (like Nick's S50).

    Jay

    Leave a comment:


  • Mystikal
    replied
    Originally posted by 92 mtechnic cabrio
    the rear quarters on the car look pretty much untouched to me :-?
    Originally posted by oo=00=oo
    Yes full E30 M3 suspension. Fronts rolled and rear cut and rolled
    Originally posted by oo=00=oo
    Just found a guy on bfc also wanting to trade covers.

    rubbing in the rear only under hard acceleration w/ my M42 lol. going to try a 215 out back to see what happens. Have no problem at all up front.
    Jay

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    Originally posted by TDE30
    The turbines?



    I agree, I'd love to see these on the car. But I'm surprised how good the M-System II's look.

    Yes... Those. Sorry. I think those are the coolest caps/ rims that BMW has ever made. They look so amazing on a car that is sorted out. I'm really looking into a 5 lug swap just to roll on them.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Hey guys, check this out. I want to tell you all something, I'm really excited about it.

    I get it. I was mistaken.
    You have not yet fulfilled your penance.



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • SchnellerVert
    replied


    Add to the desire and urges.

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by dillsnick
    That is one sexy beast... Still, the vortex caps would be even more amazing.
    The turbines?



    I agree, I'd love to see these on the car. But I'm surprised how good the M-System II's look.

    Leave a comment:


  • 92 mtechnic cabrio
    replied
    Originally posted by Mystikal
    I got excited for a minute when I saw the 235's on the back...but then I saw cut+rolled, and it STILL rubs. Glad to hear I haven't been lying to people for years now. :p

    Looks awesome.

    Jay
    the rear quarters on the car look pretty much untouched to me :-?

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    That is one sexy beast... Still, the vortex caps would be even more amazing.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    Originally posted by jpsfab
    what side skirts are you using?:D

    They look like the infamous iS/SE side skirts.

    Leave a comment:


  • jpsfab
    replied
    Originally posted by oo=00=oo
    With Throwing Star cover on.
    what side skirts are you using?:D

    Leave a comment:

Working...