Nurburgring Throwing Stars 17x8 & 17x9

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • backtrail69
    replied
    I lubs

    Leave a comment:


  • Kilawin
    replied
    With Throwing Star cover on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kilawin
    replied
    Originally posted by CleanAzzE30z
    Rims look ballz. Secondly when are we gonna see you down in L.A.? Thirdly where the fuck is Lathrop???



    Mariano
    Dont know when the next time I'll be down that way. Lathrop is about an hour south of Sacramento.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Rims look ballz. Secondly when are we gonna see you down in L.A.? Thirdly where the fuck is Lathrop???



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Kilawin
    replied
    Originally posted by Thomas Olivaux
    Love your wheels "brother" ;)

    (here's my E30)


    No probleme with rear tires? With size are you?

    I'm currently 215/40/17 front (8x17) and 245/35/17 rear (9x17) but the rear touch when I drive hard on the wing... what about you with 235? I'm thinking about putting some 8x17 wheels rear, like the white cabrio from Dave Length.

    See you,

    Thomas
    Mine rubed when I got on the throttle and when cornering hard. I have swapped out the 235's though for 215's

    Leave a comment:


  • Kilawin
    replied
    Originally posted by Mike B.
    What lb springs are you running in the back?
    I forgot :oops:. I'll have to climb under there and check.

    Leave a comment:


  • Thomas Olivaux
    replied
    Love your wheels "brother" ;)

    (here's my E30)


    No probleme with rear tires? With size are you?

    I'm currently 215/40/17 front (8x17) and 245/35/17 rear (9x17) but the rear touch when I drive hard on the wing... what about you with 235? I'm thinking about putting some 8x17 wheels rear, like the white cabrio from Dave Length.

    See you,

    Thomas

    Leave a comment:


  • Mike B.
    replied
    Originally posted by oo=00=oo
    Just found a guy on bfc also wanting to trade covers.

    rubbing in the rear only under hard acceleration w/ my M42 lol. going to try a 215 out back to see what happens. Have no problem at all up front.
    What lb springs are you running in the back?

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by oo=00=oo
    Actually its not too bad. Maybe because I also have the E36 M3 steering rack.

    Sweet !! I will be running a similar setup as well ...

    Leave a comment:


  • 2002maniac
    replied
    Absolute perfect fitment. looks great!

    Leave a comment:


  • einstein57
    replied
    The wheel fitment and body work meet perfectly.

    Leave a comment:


  • Mystikal
    replied
    I got excited for a minute when I saw the 235's on the back...but then I saw cut+rolled, and it STILL rubs. Glad to hear I haven't been lying to people for years now. :p

    Looks awesome.

    Jay

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    I keep coming back to look at those pics. really, props for having the perfect set-up. the drop and everything work perfect together! I really need to find a 5 lug and copy you on my new project-- when it is together a bit more.

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    I had these painted white on my M, they looked very nice





    Leave a comment:


  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    damn your car is HOT...those wheels are by far my favorite 5-lugs. now all you need is paint and youre set. let me know if you ever want to sell them. ;-)

    Leave a comment:

Working...