Nurburgring Throwing Stars 17x8 & 17x9

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • M42Technik
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Hey guys, check this out. I want to tell you all something, I'm really excited about it.

    I get it. I was mistaken.
    Hahaha we'll still be your friend Josh.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Hey guys, check this out. I want to tell you all something, I'm really excited about it.

    I get it. I was mistaken.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • e34john
    replied
    They are going the right way.

    Looks awesome. I always thought 17s might be too big but those are perfect. I wish I could find some 9s for the back of my E34 but I got my set for 400 dollars so I couldn't pass it up.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Like I said... I thought.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kilawin
    replied
    I dont think they are on backwards.
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • SamE30e
    replied
    Sexy ass wheels. I remember seeing them on a M3 for sale on here a little while ago. Almost creamed my pants.

    Leave a comment:


  • bmwm3n528
    replied
    Wow. That looks absolutely amazing with the stance.

    Hate to hear about the rubbing.

    Leave a comment:


  • AWDE30
    replied
    Ouch. But something looks ass backwards.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by Mr. Anderson
    Aren't those going the wrong direction? I thought the M-System covers were correct on each side, and it was just the replicas that were backwards on one side.
    Who gives a fuck, Mrs. Anderson???



    ;)



    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Aren't those going the wrong direction? I thought the M-System covers were correct on each side, and it was just the replicas that were backwards on one side.

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Originally posted by oo=00=oo
    With Throwing Star cover on.
    OMG, you have just entered my top favorite wheel setups of all time.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by oo=00=oo
    With Throwing Star cover on.
    hmm, gave me a bit of E28 flavor with the stance and C-pillar angle. I like it better with the covers off. just my .04 though

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Originally posted by oo=00=oo
    With Throwing Star cover on.

    Wow, M-System II's look sexy on that thing. This shall be my motivation for a 5-lug swap.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30polak
    replied
    if u leave the covers on, paint the whole rims black, otherwise leave it w/out the covers cuz that dish looks the sex on ur whip!!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...