Nurburgring Throwing Stars 17x8 & 17x9

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • e30love
    replied
    i like looks really nice

    Leave a comment:


  • M42Technik
    replied
    Nice! Are you on full E30 M3 suspension? And have you rolled your fenders?

    Leave a comment:


  • vlad
    replied
    almost looks like the famous V12 e30



    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    Originally posted by Il Duce
    omigod YES. I always wanted to do this. SO HOT. I'm torn between those and the DS2's though... I must say that the DS2s look better, but on a different colored car, who knows. Looking good though man!

    DAMN HOT LOOKING CAR !!

    Agreed on the DS2's but those are a close 2nd in my book and honestly I had been even thinking on using the e39 M5 wheels if they were not 18's on my 5 lug set up, like pictured below.

    Last edited by atomic; 02-13-2008, 11:14 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • T3rd Ferguson
    replied
    Those are actually my dream wheels, i'm super jealous. that looks amazing, honestly

    Leave a comment:


  • Il Duce
    replied
    omigod YES. I always wanted to do this. SO HOT. I'm torn between those and the DS2's though... I must say that the DS2s look better, but on a different colored car, who knows. Looking good though man!

    Leave a comment:


  • Huff
    replied
    That's it... I have to go for the 5 lug swap. I LOVE the turbine covers. Do you have any pics with them snaped on?

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Originally posted by oo=00=oo
    also toying with the idea of looking for a cabrio to transfer everything over to.
    whaaaa?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kilawin
    replied
    Originally posted by RedHoodRidah
    Looks sick. Get that thing detailed and bring out some Schwartz.

    What suspension are you running?
    Groundcontrol and adj koni's

    Leave a comment:


  • Kilawin
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe318is
    Wow, awesome fit! Clean up the paint and that car will looks badass
    Was waiting to fit the wheels before getting it resprayed, also toying with the idea of looking for a cabrio to transfer everything over to.

    Leave a comment:


  • RedHoodRidah
    replied
    Looks sick. Get that thing detailed and bring out some Schwartz.

    What suspension are you running?

    Leave a comment:


  • Shift_Now
    replied
    in the words of VW guys, "you're not dubbin' till you're rubbin' " But nice all the same

    Leave a comment:


  • Joe318is
    replied
    Wow, awesome fit! Clean up the paint and that car will looks badass

    Leave a comment:


  • euro3
    replied
    Damit

    The army blocks photobucket, can I please get the best picture hosted somewheres else? I already know the wheels, just wanna see their new home!

    Leave a comment:


  • Kilawin
    started a topic Nurburgring Throwing Stars 17x8 & 17x9

    Nurburgring Throwing Stars 17x8 & 17x9

    Edit: Pics with Throwing Star covers on page 4.

    Thanks to Euro3 for the wheels. Wheel specs are 17x8 et20 w/ 215/40/17 & 17x9 et22 w/ 235/40/17. Took pics without the Throwing Star covers on.



    Last edited by Kilawin; 02-17-2008, 09:05 AM.
Working...