Nurburgring Throwing Stars 17x8 & 17x9

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Kilawin
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric
    cool. but wouldn't you want to trade with a fellow r3v'er?

    is your avatar a pic of your car with DSI's? got any larger pics of those? still have them?
    avatar pic is with DSII's 8.5 all around. Those were sold awhile back. I PM'd yan3 about a trade, waiting on a response.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    cool. but wouldn't you want to trade with a fellow r3v'er?

    is your avatar a pic of your car with DSI's? got any larger pics of those? still have them?

    Leave a comment:


  • Kilawin
    replied
    Originally posted by Eric
    contact yan, he wants a set of throwing stars really really bad!

    any rubbing? that front rubber is really close!

    dont do the cabrio thing
    Just found a guy on bfc also wanting to trade covers.

    rubbing in the rear only under hard acceleration w/ my M42 lol. going to try a 215 out back to see what happens. Have no problem at all up front.

    Leave a comment:


  • Eric
    replied
    Originally posted by oo=00=oo
    For some reason I like the turbine covers too. The Throwing Stars remind of contours. I'll see if someone will want to trade me for my throwing star covers.
    contact yan, he wants a set of throwing stars really really bad!

    any rubbing? that front rubber is really close!

    dont do the cabrio thing

    Leave a comment:


  • Coco Savage
    replied
    im very jealous...those are fire!

    Leave a comment:


  • drifty340i
    replied
    Holy bananas! they look so sick

    Dam now i need 5lug

    Leave a comment:


  • 4ce30
    replied
    That's Money right there!! G for real!
    -Brandon

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    That car needs some M-System I's ("Turbine" covers). Cleaning those things must be great compared to stock weaves. It's nice to see those things with stock finish, the M-System II's ("Throwing Star" covers) on my mom's 540i M-Sport have the lip polished (not my thing), and our other set of M-System's that were machined are having clear coat issues, so they'll be getting polished here soon. The stock finish and the machined finish look perfect IMO.

    Leave a comment:


  • neighborhood
    replied
    JESUS, I hate you!!! Your car looks just tits.

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeedler
    replied
    looks perfect. those are my dream wheels on a non M e30!
    ohh, and don't do the cabrio thing.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kilawin
    replied
    Originally posted by atomic
    How is the understeer ? Any issues with that since you are running the staggered tire setup I am planning on with DS2's.
    Actually its not too bad. Maybe because I also have the E36 M3 steering rack.

    Leave a comment:


  • atomic
    replied
    How is the understeer ? Any issues with that since you are running the staggered tire setup I am planning on with DS2's.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kilawin
    replied
    Originally posted by dillsnick
    That's it... I have to go for the 5 lug swap. I LOVE the turbine covers. Do you have any pics with them snaped on?
    For some reason I like the turbine covers too. The Throwing Stars remind of contours. I'll see if someone will want to trade me for my throwing star covers.
    Last edited by Kilawin; 02-13-2008, 11:52 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kilawin
    replied
    Originally posted by M42Technik
    Nice! Are you on full E30 M3 suspension? And have you rolled your fenders?
    Yes full E30 M3 suspension. Fronts rolled and rear cut and rolled

    Leave a comment:


  • ///Mayhew
    replied
    man those look great! Ive been searching forever for those rims and cant find any that are in good condition. Very nice.

    Leave a comment:

Working...