Seen White & Red, how bout Black E30s

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Petebee
    replied
    ^ Thanks man. This is actually a car that lived its entire life in Poughkeepsie, NY until I purchased it in January. Paint could use a polish to remove a bit of spider webbing (and some sap) but is really quite good for a 17 year old. Love the M42! I'll be auto-xing her this weekend!

    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    ^ Your paint looks to be in great shape. A late model 318i sedan was what I was ultimately looking for until I found my current car. That M42 combined with the versatility of a four door is hard to match.

    Leave a comment:


  • Petebee
    replied
    Hey I have a black 4-door and live in NC, too!





    Leave a comment:


  • TDE30
    replied
    Mine, some shots my brother got one day. It's not terribly photoworthy, but once I get some euro bumpers and get some wetsanding taken care of, it should be quite dashing.







    Yes, that's optional Shriner's badge that may have been put on once the car rolled out of the factory. :D But the stupid high beams have since been removed and replaced by a set of Cibie H1/H4's.

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Looks good. It always bothers me with the tint not over the 3rd brake light. And get rid of that cheapo single tip muffler.

    Leave a comment:


  • driz
    replied
    Just a backshot.

    Leave a comment:


  • audiquattrot
    replied



    Leave a comment:


  • Stephen
    replied


    and


    not much but thats all i have of the car recently

    Leave a comment:


  • lostininglewood
    replied
    :d
    Attached Files

    Leave a comment:


  • CleanAzzE30z
    replied
    Someone should post an Mtech II with WRD's. It will make my evening.


    Mariano

    Leave a comment:


  • ///M0F01SD
    replied
    Here's a couple of pics from a year and half ago. She's gonna be going thru some changes so she may not look the same in the next couple of months.







    Rey

    Leave a comment:


  • E30trash
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 Groupie
    Dude, I sent that to you a while ago...
    never saw it. damn

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    Originally posted by E30trash
    wtf d90's????? more pics
    Dude, I sent that to you a while ago...

    Leave a comment:


  • E30trash
    replied
    Originally posted by oo=00=oo
    DS wagon, not mine.
    wtf d90's????? more pics

    Leave a comment:


  • So Live
    replied
    Originally posted by einarsss
    My old 325i M tech II 4 door on 17" asa ar1.... loved it but hated to keep it clean


    GORGEOUS!!! MORE PICS OR BAN!!!!!!!!

    Leave a comment:

Working...